[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the two most over wrestlers currently in WWE are almost 40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: goats.jpg (28KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
goats.jpg
28KB, 630x420px
>the two most over wrestlers currently in WWE are almost 40 years old or older.
>the state of WWE
>>
>>2038108
I thought Jericho was pushing 50
>>
>Jericho
>over

kekking
>>
You can't be over if you're not drawing

Vocal minority smark cunt
>>
>>2038108
WWE is incapable of building stars. Look at the shield members for example.

All three could be stars, but creative just couldn't be bothered putting any effort into them.
>>
>>2038114
haha this XD

DAE DIMES? FUCK LE UNDERCARDER >:D
>>
>>2038114
>Merch sells out from WWE shop within 24 hours of being listed

Feel free to kill yourself
>>
>established veterans are shitty heels and can't draw heat

Meanwhile the grass is green
>>
>>2038122
>still using this argument

AJetty tanked ratings and house show numbers
>>
It is true. Cena is leaning more and more in to TV and Movies. Lesnar is part time. Undertaker wrestles once a year, and doesn't have long left. Goldberg is like 50, so he has maybe a few more years, tops.

WWE really need to make a new top guy. I guess they have tried everything and more to try that with Roman Reigns, but it's obviously not sticking very well.

Can't say I have any sympathy for them though. They were handed several break out stars over the last decade or so, and constantly mishandled them.
>>
>>2038146
Roman is the main reason everything is so shit.

To get him over they buried everyone time and time again and the more he fails the more they keek burying guys for him.

Welcome to the era of mediocrity.
>>
>>2038620
based big dog is one of the biggest draws in the WWE and will continue to be pushed whether you like it or not so deal with it nerd
>>
>>2038620
Wrestling is dying anyway. People would rather watch social eating on twitch.
>>
>>2038114
>Still judging the overness of wrestlers based on people who have no interest in wrestling to begin with
>>
>>2038111
He's like 44 uea4s old.

Still sad that wwe can't get any young guys over. The entire Shield was a mistake.
>>
>>2038146
They have tried for 3 fucking years to make Roman the top guy.
And the experiment has been a complete disaster.
>>
File: 1466455002485.jpg (10KB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466455002485.jpg
10KB, 281x200px
>>2038146
>They've somehow managed to botch Roman, Seth, Dean, Zayn, Owens, Bayley, Sasha, Apollo and Breeze.
>They'll probably botch Metalik, Tozawa, Swann, Cedric, Gargano, Ciampa, Dash and Dawson.
>>
>>2038111

Nah that's Gail Kim
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.