[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody redpill me on #FoleyGate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 9R_n2QCh.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9R_n2QCh.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Wth is going on? I thought Mick was a family man, but now there are some reports saying he has been raping vulnerable people for decades?

Is there a "smoking gun" yet, or is the pile of evidence against him just circumstantial at the moment?
>>
>>2037591
>pile of evidence

> just circumstantial

pick one
>>
>>2037591
>#Foleygate

Kys
>>
>>2037598
>Evidence

I don't like Foley either, but so far the evidence is Simmons saying Foley had him hold his hand once when having sex and his feminism = guilty conscience.

Hardly anything 2bh
>>
>>2037746
>Ron Simmons held his hand while having sex

What the fuck?

Does Foley call his mom before he fucks his wife, too?
>>
Some retarded redditor saying Mick is a rapist despite having zero proof.
>>
>>2037749
Not unless his mom is his bull.
>>
Foley once bragged about molesting Mickie James while she was drunk.
>>
>>2037768
That's why she's going to Smackdown.
>>
>>2037749
They only person he doesn't call is the person he has sex with. As in he doesn't ask them for consent.

Mick rapes
>>
Mick finger banged Mickie James and Malena without their consent, which is literally rape
>>
>>2038739
rape is in his heart
>>
>>2037591
If Mick's raped anybody I doubt it's been in the last 15-20 years.

His body is so beaten to shit from years of taking maniac bumps that he has trouble lifting his arms over his head and can barely tie his shoes without help. I doubt he could rape a cancer patient, much less anybody in the wrestling industry.
>>
>>2037591
I really hope this blows up and makes him lose his job or at the very least makes him have a mental breakdown
>>
>>2039282
>a bullshit rumour only circulated amongst the dumpsters of the IWC ever mattering

Get a job.
>>
>>2039292
Your crimes will be exposed Cuck Foley, it's only a matter of time
>>
>carter desperately trying to get this over and failing

kek
>>
This is all bullshit. I shouldn't even need to light this fact fuse but some people seem to be falling for it. All of this conspiracy rambling reads like a damn Onion article.
>>
>>2039307
Nah, nobody is falling for it, but everyone is playing along. /asp/ is for shitposting.
>>
>>2039307
Exactly.
>>
>>2039307
Get worked Mark
>>
This is what happens to a man when he panders to the SJW audience.

Mick should have handled his presence better and not have fallen for the foley is god circlejerk that surrounded him.
>>
>>2037591
He'll get murdered for this if he was in Eastern Europe.Pedophiles and rapists are not welcome.
>>
We pretty much know for a fact that he raped Melina. Like, there's no denying this.
>>
>>2037768
source
>>
>>2039539
Abdullah detected
>>
>>2037591
There are underground tunnels linking both Cactus Jack and Mankind's homes, both known affiliates of Foley.

There's also the suspicious Dude Love emails where he talks about bringing over some "pizza and hotdogs" for an hour of "sweet shin music" and "love handles".
>>
>>2038896
Nah. Even a baby can rape a woman.
>>
>>2037591
it's the fever dream of one autist
>>
>>2040614
It's the harsh truth recognised by many realists
>>
>>2037591
>#FoleyGate

You spergs are taking it too far
>>
>>2039704
t.West European Cuck
At least we got rid of the rapefugees.
>>
>>2040879

Literally only one person has called it foleygate

I propose calling it FoleyVape after the man who uncovered the truth, VapeFiction
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.