[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cody, why are you doing this? You son of a bitch! Think of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
Cody, why are you doing this? You son of a bitch! Think of your dead father, would he want you to join the club? What would he think about you kicking Jay Lethal in the nuts? Why are you doing this? Why?
>>
A Omega/Rhodes feud would be pretty good actually
>>
When I first heard based Cody was joing I didn't think there was anyway to make it feel both cool and beleavable, but this ended up being a great teaser!

Do you think those gooks know how big of a deal getting the grandson of a plumber is?
>>
Cody Rhodes is joining the bullet club?
>>
>>2037491
Ryback BTFO
>>
>>2037528
Nah Cody's actually pretty shit in the ring in the scheme of things.
He was smooth for where he was in the WWE, but he's the epitome of a vanilla WWE midcarder of a wrestler.
Omega wrestles so many circles around him it's not even funny
>>
Can they just add english real time commentatory to NJPW so i am not stuck with the garbage called WWe.
>>
>>2037547
I'm pretty sure some of the bigger shows i.e. Wrestlekingdom have english commentary

but why would you want to miss out on LARIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOO
>>
Hope he changes his awesome TNA bomber jacket to Bullet Club colors.
>>
>>2037541
It's not a big deal in Japan so probably not
>>
>>2037546
Cody is a millions times better as an actor though.
>>
>>2037549
>but why would you want to miss out on LARIIAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOO
yeah JBL is pretty based
>>
>>2037543
can someone answer this
>>
>>2037546
>memega is a better wrestler than cody
you marks are fucking losing it, seriously
>>
>>2037663
He is
>>
>>2037541
They already have The Cleaner Omega.
>>
>>2037683
who gives a fuck how clean a wrestler is
>>
>>2037491
>the american nightmare
Based Cody stealing Golddust's gimmicks again.
>>
Cody going all around the world working is going to elevate his charector to an instant main event/upper mid card player if he comes back to the "big leagues". Idk what kind of terms he left WWE on, but if he ever went back I would mark out for ever match he was in!
>>
>>2037672
t. Dusty's ghost
>>
New Japan is able to take a guy like Cody and make him seem cool.

Vince take notes.

>>2037750
Cody admitted as much when he wrote about why he was leaving WWE.

He wanted to prove he's a great talent and is working in other promotions to build up his brand.

If he gets an AJ like run in Japan, he could come back as a top WWE guy in 3-5 years.
>>
>>2037762
>New Japan is able to take a guy like Cody and make him seem cool.
>make him seel cool
>cotton-mouthed reject getting thrown in a stable years past it's sell-by-date that even it's "leader" has abandoned

It'll take a little more than that to validate someone.
>>
I officially became a Cody guy when I saw him moonsault off of the cage onto the New Age Outlaws during a normal ass RAW 3 years or so ago. If used correctly in a high profile thing like BC he could easy draw a dime.
>>
>>2037672
Omega is better in the ring, though.
>>
They should have let Cody get rid of the Stardust gimmick. He actually could have been a top babyface on SD and god knows they need more top babyfaces all they have is Ziggler and Ambrose.
>>
>>2037861
That botched moonsault that got all of them taken off tv? lol
>>
>>2037869
No, they fucking should not have.

This fucking annoying half breed cuban faggot comes across as a shitty little brother, obnoxious and entitled without a shred of the charisma and talent his brother has, let alone his father. If he wasn't Cody Runnels he would be in bingo halls, not even Japan.
>>
>>2037876
Old Age Outlaws had no business being in the ring at that age! I'd action like that over the lame RAW we have with the brand split. Cody would have been a star if they let him wrestle as himself on SDLive.
>>
>>2037928
He would just be jobbing to Ambrose or AJ or Ellsworth. He had a decade to get over and he didn't.
>>
File: dabigguy4.gif (2MB, 360x202px)
dabigguy4.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Fuck yea da based guy to CHAOS maybe as the 3rd member of roppongi vice.
>>
>>2037545
Based Ryback dodging the cucket club bullet
>>
>>2037935
Rewatch his match with the shield and tell me he wasn't over?
>>
>>2037928
> !
Hello redddit
>>
File: 1433167411044.gif (1MB, 181x174px)
1433167411044.gif
1MB, 181x174px
>>2037672
>Omega
>not fantastic in the ring

pick one
>>
>>2037547
You seriously don't need commentary, you can work out who the heels and faces are by what they do in the ring, unlike WWE.
>>
>>2038127
Dusty was over, Cody was with him. Anytime Cody was on his own the crowd was silent
>>
young cucks = janettys
>>
>>2038106
>The Big Guy
>Third member of a juniors tag team
Have a think mate.
>>
>>2037672
This. Omega dick riders are the fucking worst.
>>
Wait is Cody with TNA still?
>>
>>2038574
No he's done with them only Brandi is with them
>>
File: Bo Rida.jpg (55KB, 512x512px)
Bo Rida.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>2038112
Come on anon you know you would have marked if he joined.
>>
File: ropponginights.gif (4MB, 400x224px)
ropponginights.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>2038499
hasnt stopped the elite has it? thats what im thinking bro.
>rocky, barretta and ryback adventures and comedy gold on youtube
>rock and barretta continue going after the tag gold
>they show ryback roppongi and japan, he becomes their bro
>da based guy goes after solo gold
every once in a while they can go for the trios belt.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.