[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Save_Us.CruiserweightDivision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Cruiserweight Title.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cruiserweight Title.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
How we should save the cruiserweight division?

Here's my plan

- Give them the first hour of RAM. Make their matches longer and make them meaningful (#1 contenderships etc.).

- Remove this stupid "handshake before the match" thing. I can't take it seriously.

- Add the relevant wrestlers (Jericho, Zayn, Neville) to the division. Nonames flippers will never be over.

- Don't pingpong the title. Actually Kendrick is the most over cruiserweight at the time. All they need it's give him title again.

- Make the damn storylines and characters. Most of the roster (Nese, Gulak, Bollywoods, Daivari) are just guys in the pants.
>>
>>2037429
>Jericho
Too fat to believably be a cruiser.

I agree that they need main roster guys in there for it to be taken seriously. I'd keep Zayn out because he has potential to be a good upper midcarder, but Enzo would be a good choice for cruiser champ because the crowd actually cares about him.
>>
>>2037463

HOW YOU DOIN
>>
>- Give them the first hour of RAM. Make their matches longer and make them meaningful (#1 contenderships etc.)
That's what 205 live is made for

>- Remove this stupid "handshake before the match" thing. I can't take it seriously.
Agreed

>- Add the relevant wrestlers (Jericho, Zayn, Neville) to the division. Nonames flippers will never be over.
This could help , a Neville/Alexander would be great

>- Don't pingpong the title. Actually Kendrick is the most over cruiserweight at the time. All they need it's give him title again.
If you want to make other cruserweights legit , you have to do that .

>- Make the damn storylines and characters. Most of the roster (Nese, Gulak, Bollywoods, Daivari) are just guys in the pants.
That's what make the cruserweight division poor ATM . The only guys that's attracting to the audience are characters ( Kendrick , Gallagher , Swann )
>>
>>2037429
take them off of Raw and send them all to NXT where all the nerds will enjoy them
>>
You can save it by fucking getting rid of it and just having them wrestle everyone else like normal
Imagine thinking Jack Gallagher vs Cesaro or whatever is a thing people wouldn't want to see
>>
>>2037429

To add Jericho, they'd need to increase the weight limit to at least 220 lbs.

Which they SHOULD fucking do.
>>
>>2037532

>That's what 205 live is made for

205 Live was set up to fail, being filmed AFTER Smack!Down (which itself I believe occurs after a Main Event taping or some shit). After ALL OF THAT, the crowd has either left or is dead.

And RAW is mostly goddamn empty. The show would benefit from an hour of shit actually happening. 205 Live just needs to go away
>>
Does Jericho even weigh under 205 anymore?
>>
>>2037604
i think he is billed around 220-230?
>>
>>2037429
>Kendrick is the most over cruiserweight at the time.

Fucking stop this memery, it doesn't matter how "based" you think Kendrick is, he can't get a reaction from the main roster crowd to save his life.
>>
>>2037580
>220lbs
When the entire roster is a cruiserweight, nobody is.
>>
>>2037650
he's the only man WHO GETS THE REACTION
>>
>>2037429
>Save_Us.CruiserweightDivision

That's not how it works you gigantic fucking retard
>>
>>2038134
> take the thread name seriously
not bigger than you buddy
>>
>>2037463
>>2037470
>Enzo
>cruiserweight champion

Holy fuck what an awful idea.
>>
>>2038142
At least the cruiserweights would be over.
>>
>>2038169
Enzo isn't over. His catchphrases are.
>>
>>2038172
There's not an ounce of accuracy in any of this.
>>
>>2038169
No they wouldn't, Enzo would be. He would absorb any heat the division hoped to attain with his slew of catchphrases intended to appeal to morons and the underage.
>>
File: hornswoggle.jpg (316KB, 670x409px)
hornswoggle.jpg
316KB, 670x409px
>>2038169
Putting the Cruiserweight Title on a comedy act who can't wrestle but is over at the time sure did wonders for it in the past, right?
>>
>>2038190
Hornswoggle was never over.
>>
>>2038196
10+
>>
>>2037429
They got their own show and are featured on Raw. what more do you want? they even moved Talking Smack to make room for this shit.
>>
>>2037429
1. Have all the cruiser weights grow exactly 1 foot
2. The end
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.