[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best female wrestler on the mic right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: lexi.jpg (317KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lexi.jpg
317KB, 1080x1080px
I think Alexa Bliss is probably one of the top female wrestlers on the microphone right now, behind Charlotte (excluding Stephanie McMahon obviously). I am willing to be swayed but most of the female talent sound awkward and overtly scripted.
>>
literally who cares
>>
Post a single above average promo
>>
Just because everyone else is garbage doesn't mean she's good
>>
>>2037115
All her promos since she started feuding with Becky.
>>2037116
But she's good, tell me why she's bad.
>>
i mute the channel any time one of these sluts appears on my screen
>>
idc what she even says shes just cute ^_^

I got unironically hard when she called herself a bitch >_<
>>
>behind Charlotte
Charlotte's promos put me to sleep so Alexa has to be fucking terrible
>>
>>2037105
nobody would think she was that great on the mic if she was a few inches taller. she's good but not great.

anyway, it doesn't really matter. all that matters is the divas getting slimed
>>
>>2037105
yes, which is equivalent to a slightly below average male. get rid of this piss break division already
>>
>>2037105
Nah she's better than Charlotte. Charlotte would be around the middle somewhere.

Bliss is probably the best on the mic of the active full-time female wrestlers. But that's not saying much. Her voice and manner of speaking is very similar to Trish.
>>
>>2037272
yeah but trish was overrated. lita was hotter
>>
none of them are good...
bliss is barely decent so she wins by default
>>
>>2037105
dana brooke by a mile
>>
nattie is underrated.

she's able to work everyone by annoying them with "YAAAAAAAY"
>>
>>2037105
Nikki Cross is better, but it seems like she is a long way away from getting her chance.

Mickie James just signed, and she is better than Alexa. But she is a vet so that's to be expected.

Billie Kay is about Alexa's equal.
>>
>>2037115
The one recently where she said listening to Becky made her want to vomit and talked about the potato farm.
>>
>>2037297
Nikki Cross is scottish so is automatically 2/10 becketty tier
>>
>>2037275
hey amy. salty about being kicked to the curb again?

>>2037297
>Nikki Cross
anyone with one of those awful british isle accents is automatically disqualified from the conversation. they are cancer to normal ears
>>
>>2037298
good but not great. people wouldn't think she was great at promos if she was 6 inches taller
>>
>>2037306
Or male. Apply that to any female ''''wrestler'''' ever actually. They wouldn't get praised for shit if they didn't have vaginas. Standards are pathetically low for them
>>
>>2037301
>>2037305
you may not like nikki's accent but you can't deny that it would be hot if she got slimed
>>
>>2037301
>>2037305
dumbasses
>>
>>2037105
She's trash on the mic, I watched her Championship "Celebration" and she choked like fuck. Carmella is better than her on the mic, she doesn't get rattled when the crowd starts doing WHAT chants or other shit like Bliss does
>>
>>2037105
>behind Charlotte

Charlotte is fucking g a r b a g e on the mic.
I give her props for audience interaction, but she has the most wooden, dull voice that's incapable of displaying emotion ever.
>>
Oh fucking hell what a horrible line

You know some dumb fuck writer made he say that shit?
>>
Most people look good on the mic when the person they are feuding is inaudible
>>
>>2037105
>watching smackdown
>alexia bliss promo
>wife walks by
>"Oh, she's cute."

You will never be cucked by bliss
>>
>>2037656
>wanting to get cucked

gain height
>>
>>2037297
>Nikki Cross is better,

hahahahaha

>>2037326
SEETHING
>>
>>2037671
>denying you bitch Bliss
>>
NOBODY CARES ABOUT WYMEN WRESTLING

I just want to see hot sluts.

Alexa qualifies for that too.
>>
>>2037763
i want to see them get slimed. ratings would skyrocket
>>
>>2037779
This
Slime = ratings
#VinceFearsSlime
>>
The princess of staten island is #1 talker
>>
>>2037782
#slimethedivas get it trending on twitter
>>
>>2037105
post beef
>>
>>2037550

>I give her props for audience interaction, but she has the most wooden, dull voice that's incapable of displaying emotion ever.

Yeah. It's reasonably effective as a heel, if she has good material to work with, but she might be the worst babyface promo of all time
>>
>>2037286
it makes her seem like a retard
>>
>>2038927
worked
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.