[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like when she hits the main roster, this lady could be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: embermoon.png (190KB, 610x365px) Image search: [Google]
embermoon.png
190KB, 610x365px
I feel like when she hits the main roster, this lady could be a big hit.

People are gonna pop like crazy for that finisher of hers.
>>
>>2036919
Well that's the problem.
Ember has a cool entrance and cool finisher. Besides that, she doesn't have much going for her. She is pretty much female Apollo Crews. Unless she gets a personality, she will be in trouble when called up.

>lel red eye black girl
>what's her gimmick
>....she has red eyes....
>>
They pop like crazy for the red arrow too, but look at Neville.
>>
File: 1429511615790.png (119KB, 257x279px) Image search: [Google]
1429511615790.png
119KB, 257x279px
>>2036930
>but look at Neville
I really don't want to.
>>
File: 13663006910.jpg (115KB, 673x638px) Image search: [Google]
13663006910.jpg
115KB, 673x638px
>>2036929
>Ember has a cool entrance and cool finisher. Besides that, she doesn't have much going for her.
>literally everyone in NXT.
>>
>>2036936
Pretty much sums up Finn.
He is literally popular because

>He is good looking
>has a cool entrance

He has the personality of a fucking loaf of bread.
>>
>>2036936
This.
>>
>>2036936
Sammy Joe is probably the only exception, but he's going to get neutered in the main roster
>>
>>2036929
she hasn't faced anyone established yet

and it's hard to have good squash matches when you are 5 feet tall
>>
>>2036919
Is that Assassins Creed?
>>
>>2036949
True.

But she is built far more solidly than someone like Bliss, who is just as short and currently women's champion.
>>
>>2036929
The tragedy with Apollo is he has all the tools in spades, but not a single iota of personality and he hasn't been put in a single relevant storyline in over six months on the roster.

Ember Moon has a pretty memorable look, a cool entrance and a REALLY memorable finisher, so she'll stick in people's minds a little more than Apollo, or at least she should.

>>2036954
It's Werewolf Sailor Moon.
>>
>>2036962
>>2036954
The character of Ember Moon is based on a D&D character she once had.

Ember is /tg/ as fuck. She knows 3.5e is the only good edition.
>>
>>2036919
Female Apollo Crews at the moment. She will get zero reaction.

She needs at least another year in developmental to develop some character and personality and sort out her down syndrome face.
>>
>>2037467
>She needs a year in nxt
Agree of not longer. But know wwe, they will call her up in 3 months, and wonder why she can't connect with fan.
>>
>>2036919
nobody will give a fuck.
especially me
>>
>>2036919
It looks like a lady Kane.
Who is she?
>>
>>2036919
Literally zero character or charisma. She'll be the female Apollo Crews. Naomi is pretty fucked tho since Ember is just a less botchy version of her
>>
>>2037830
Ember Moon.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uR_Sc298WU
>>
>oh cool she's supposed to be a werewolf vampire thing this could be interesting
>makes big debut in brooklyn smiling and visibly happy to be there

what do they even teach these people in NXT
>>
>>2037427

She reveals some of her power level every time she does that two fingered salute tho. Classic Sailor Moon.
>>
>>2037893
Not much.

Seriously the entrance was cool until she rips off her mask and is smiling like a moron. She is literally Apollo Crews with a vagina. They need to curb her of that smiling shit like right now!
>>
>>2037908
Yeah she is clearly a massive weeaboo. And from all reports her and Asuka are like best friends.

>anime, werewolf, blood God sailor moon

That is basically her character.
>>
>>2036919

Meh.
>>
The "happy to be here" line should be banned from WWE. It makes everyone look like pathetic dweebs.
>>
The tall Aussie might get over on the main roster
>>
>>2036919

>i feel like

Are you a women?

Check your test level.
>>
>>2037919
>nigger weebs
The absolute worst kind of people
>>
File: smugfu.webm (872KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
smugfu.webm
872KB, 1000x557px
>>2036919
>pop for her finisher
It's a novelty, and it's not as special as Petey William's Canadian Destroyer. She is great and extremely talented but just lacks that presence and it factor, marks are already comparing her to Naomi.

I have high hopes for Mandy Rose, Daria, Peyton but the one who really DOES have the IT factor is Billie Kay. She has already settled in well with her new character, got the mic skills, looks and above average wrestling skills. The fullsail and NXT audience is fucked up these days
>>
>>2036919
I feel like she's an ugly baboon.
>>
>>2038261
what character does she have other than being mean to greener talent? The two of them just come across as an Australian rip-off of Emma and Dana.

She wrestles just as green as Liv and her finisher is a weak looking big boot.

Also comparing Ember to Naomi isn't an insult when Naomi is better and more popular with fans than both Peyton and Billie.
>>
>>2038360
It's the wewtist, don't bother. You'll just get memes and paper thin conspiracy theories in return
>>
>>2037885
>Naomi is pretty fucked tho since Ember is just a less botchy version of her
But does she have a nice ass?
>>2037913
>She is literally Apollo Crews with a vagina
So Apollo Crews
>>
>>2038410
It's fine but doesn't come close to Naomi's god tier booty
>>
>>2036936
Nakamura and Joe are the only real exceptions because they are based in every way.
>>
>>2038173
rather meet a weeb watermelon than a welfare chugging gangbanging watermelon
>>
>>2036936

That's not true.

Very few of them have cool finishers...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.