[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legendary Wrestlers You Never Understood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1467170401312.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467170401312.png
259KB, 500x375px
Ric Flair. I hate his look, his promos were alright, maybe I'm just not "getting it", I know he's rich and whatever. He was a good wrestler, definitely, but he's been boring anytime I watch his old matches.

Him hanging around WWE between drinking binges isnt doing him any favors either.
>>
also i know that i posted a pic of hulk hogan.
>>
>>2036288
His matches were all the same old repetitive '''''comedy''''' spots that belonged in the 60s, he flopped hard when he came to the big leagues because he got exposed as the shitter he was and his politicking did more harm to the business than good.
He also drew less than 1000 to an 85000 seat arena for the biggest match of his career and his promos are overrated as fuck too.
SHOUTING AS LOUD AS I CAN AND REPEATING THE SAME STOLEN LINES FOR 40 YEARS DOESNT MAKE ME GOOD AT PROMOS

tldr
Fuck ric flair he is the most overrated wrestler of all time
>>
I understand why Macho Manlet was a big name but he's cringe today rewatching him. Don't get me wrong, 80s Hogan is too but at least he had the Hollywood gimmick to change things up and he was over as fuck
In the early 2000s. Macho manlet seemed stuck to the same style for fifteen years and reactions for him dwindled as time went on. I watched some random WCW PPV from 1999 and he got literally zero reaction when he won the belt. No boos, no cheers, nothing. You'd think there was a resthold going on in the match or something

He'd have no chance of making it if his career started in 1997 or later, or if he did he'd just be a comedy jobber
>>
>>2036288
> wreck flair
> rich
Kek

>>2036339
Kek bruv why are you copypasting my old posts from the archives? I saw you do it the other day aswell
>>
>>2036288
Flair, I thought, was at his most entertaining when he was grouped up with Trippple in the early 2000s

Didn't care much for him before that.

I've never liked Hogan, even in NWO.
>>
Wew sure are a lot of minors in here tonight
>>
>>2036339
this. it is beyond me how he is considered GOAT
>>
>>2036515
Because he is Hunter's favourite wrestler

Vince has always hated him and he would have been buried as fuck and nearly forgotten if it wasnt for gaytch
>>
You need to get a life. All you do all day is hate on Flair. Fucking probably cucked you fat fuck
>>
>>2036288
>>2036339
>Samefag
>>
>>2036566

literally not. i just got back in and left this thread open, OP here. was out gaining height, taking a shower, having sex, and getting a clue.
>>
>>2036759
> cucterposting
The state of (you)

This is my thread now, gtfo you chortling cunt
>>
>>2036288
he never drew a dime either
>>
>>2036553
> you need to get a life
Says the self confessed legit fat tripspic that literally sits at his computer and pretends to be an irl wrestler online to a bunch of kids while crying about trump being in the process sending him back
All my keks
>>
>>2036288
>I know he's rich
Between the IRS and all his alimony, I'd say he isn't.
>>
When I was a kid, I thought Money Inc. was two guys who run on money. Than I realize why the Million Dollar Man would even want to team up with a guy who's living is taking money from wealthy people?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.