[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will WWE go back to PG-13 with Trump as president?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>>
Trump's whole anti-PC bravado is no longer necessary now that he won. If anything else he's going to have to be more serious and tact now that he's gonna have to deal with foreign affairs unless he wants to get Kenny'ed

But for your question, no.
>>
>>2036149
*Kennedy'd
>>
>>2036125
They seem to be edging towards it very slowly but I think it could happen.
>>
>>2036152
KENNEDY
>>
>>2036149
The jews had Kennedy killed and they'd do the same to Trump given the chance no matter how he acts
>>
>>2036160
not if they want to keep their sponsers
>>
>>2036184
Do you really think food companies that advertise Doritos and KFC, etc., are really gonna care about a TV rating?
>>
>>2036184
seems like half of their income is advertising video games that are rated M for Mature
>>
>>2036191
You're right, that's why TNA has so many sponsors
>>
>>2036191
yes almost all of their sponsors do, thus the PG rating
>>
You have to be the biggest fucking loser in the world if you're still holding onto the hope that WWE goes TV-14 again.
>>
Did you not see Linda's in his cabinet? We could be looking at 8 YEARS of PG era.
>>
>>2036125
If anything, it will go the opposite way.

His wife literally has chosen fucking "cyberbullying" as her cause(kiss net neutrality goodbye), and Trump seems to be going in the direction of attempting to silence opinions he doesn't agree with.
A lot of people voted for Trump because they thought he'd be all about anti-PC free speech. But judging from his actions since he won the election, he's going to bring about much heavier censorship.
>>
>>2036125
Not with Linda in the administration now. The mainstream media would have a field day if they brought back inter-gender matches like LU, and work it to make it an indictment of Trump being anti-woman. If anything Vince will give Max Moon type gimmicks another go. Got to keep it kid friendly and not offend anyone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.