[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
EVOLUTION IS A MYSTERY
>>
>>2035681
EVOLUTION IS A JANNETTY
>>
File: quite frankly.png (492KB, 511x719px) Image search: [Google]
quite frankly.png
492KB, 511x719px
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
>>2035694
This was when I realised how fucking ugly Gaytch is. Like holy shit, he should never have shaved his beard.
>>
>>2035681
Who was the janetty?
>>
>>2035709

Randetty
>>
>>2035698
It's cheap heat
>>
>>2035709

Blandy Boreton
>>
>>2035709
I mean relatively, I guess either Batista (not in the business anymore) or Randy (because Batista's a huge movie star, thus, he's too successful to be the janetty, leaving Randy by process of elimination).

That's like asking who the janetty is of that 2002 OVW class.
>>
BY FAR THE GREATEST STABLE IN HISTORY OF WWE.
>>
>>2035761
Is it? Orton and Batista are looking pretty cool there and Flair doesn't look too bad either. I was under the impression he thought he looked good.
>>
>>2035698
I find him quite handsome.
>>
>>2036080
t. gaytch
>>
>>2035709
Nobody it was the perfect stable.
>>
>>2035709
Flair.
>>
>>2035709
Gaytch
>never actually the guy despite marrying the boss's daughter
>biggest anti-draw of the four
>>
>>2036259
t. Cornette
>>
>>2035709
Hundreds of dollars, not a single dime drawn in that picture. Who do you think???
>>
Orton was a natural but they struck gold with Batista. One of the last few organic builds the company has seen. His meteoric rise in 04-05 is unbelievable considering that spot was tailor made for Randy.
>>
>>2036655
This
>>
>>2036655
And then they fucked him off 'cause he wanted to blade to help the business.

And then they fucked him off AGAIN by booking him to be a top babyface when he didn't want it and the crowd didn't want it and nobody wanted it except them.

Retards.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.