[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even joking, he literally had the most boring moveset of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download (9).jpg (5KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
5KB, 264x191px
Not even joking, he literally had the most boring moveset of all time.

Honorable mentions:
>Hogan
>Rock
>Great Khali
>Dean Ambrose
Who else?
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2034659
The neck injury limited him.

Thanks a lot Owen!
>>
>>2034659

Stone Cold Steve Autism
>>
>Austin
>Rock

>boring

Even if their "movesets" were limited, they still knew how to put on exciting matches.

>>2034671
Nash was boring as fuck lad and I had a Wolfpac wallet as a Little Jimmy.

>Brian Kendrick doesn't tell a story

dumb Namicuck
>>
>>2034675
How about learning to read, you stupid faggot? I said their movesets were boring, not that they or their matches were.
>>
>>2034671
I'd call Roman's personality a lot of things but "larger than life" isn't one of them.
>>
>>2034688
>getting this mad

Not my fault your opinions are >>>/trash/
>>
>>2034659
yet he was more entertaining than any vanilla midget match with their millions of flips and meaningless moves
>>
>>2034669
Read this underage roblox OP,he modified his style to a brawler.
>>
>>2034659
Hogan's was hype as fuck, no matter how boring it was. The Rock looked like some negro jive dancer bopping around the ring like a retard. And Austin was just stiff (debilitated, not like wrestling term stiff) as fuck, regardless of how stale his moveset was.
>>
>>2034671
>even though they did little things the one thing they did over people like brian kendrick is that they told a story.
Is this bait? Kendrick is and always has been one of the best in the world at ring psychology, storytelling, and doing the little, subtle things that add to a match. Pick someone else.
>>
>>2034692
Nope, you don't get to do that. You misunderstood my very simple and clear post, put words in my mouth that I didn't say, and then when I corrected you, you resorted to "LOL y u mad bro? XDDD" instead of just admitting you were wrong. Come on, anon.
>>
>>2034659
Rick Flairs move set is shit. Slaps, go to top rope to have other guy throw him off, flop, wooo, knee drop
>>
>>2034712
>Kendrick
>"not charismatic"
Yep, it's bait.
>>
>>2034659
Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>2034659
hogan worse than all
>>
>nami got banned

PARTY TIME

>>2034721
I do what I please.

And trust me: it's not funny that you're mad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.