[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread: the NXT Championship is fucking WORTHLESS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

>Axel Tischer and Eric Young defeated WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann and No Way Jose

(Jacob Southwick) also known as Sawyer Fulton was severely injured during a House Show event and the injury was apparently so bad that WWE no longers wants to afford his medical expenses so they’re coming to terms with releasing him from his contract to replace him with Damian Mackle (Big Damo) former ICW World Heavyweight Champion best known for his remarkable matches with Drew McIntyre

>Adrienne Reese defeated Former Chikara Grand Champion, Shimmer Tag Team Champion, and Shine Tag Team Champion Kimberly Ann Frankele

>Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Samoa Joe to become a 2-time NXT World Heavyweight Champion

What an absolute waste of time it is to get your hands on this fucking belt lets just fucking hot potato it because Hunter is too fucking stingy to let either of these fuckers go to the main roster on the account that Balor got injured not even a month into his main roster debut and he’s gone till the end of 2017
>>
did they even sign kimber lee?
>>
>>2033943
It's not as bad Charlotte and Sasha. That title is fucking worthless now.
>>2033945
I believe she was signed with a couple of other girls. They just needed a jobber today and she was available.
>>
>>2033945
>>2033951

>30
>MINUTE
>IRON
>WOMAN
>MATCH

That shit better go 1st because if that main events the show I am going to bed early
>>
>>2033955
You just know it'll main event.
>>
>>2033943
>What an absolute waste of time it is to get your hands on this fucking belt lets just fucking hot potato it

It was to let Nakamura recapture it for the big hometown moment, retard.
It's not going to effect either of their call-ups whatsoever.
>>
>>2033943
>Spend five years aimlessly jobbing around developmental
>Finally becomes a part of something with some semblance of direction
>Gets injured
>WWE decides to cut it's losses and replace him
Sawyer JUSTon.
>>
>>2033959

Please god no...

>>2033964

Its still dumb. You couldn't have just waited until now to give Nakamura his 1st World Championship win?

This is the problem with current NXT it has too much talent and Hunter doesn't think any of it is ready for his version of what he identifies as "The big leagues"
>>
>>2033969

Patrick Clark, Angelo Dawkins and Steve Cutler should be a Trios Stable

The guys everyone forget are on active payroll
>>
>>2033989
>Its still dumb. You couldn't have just waited until now to give Nakamura his 1st World Championship win?

They could have, but at that point they would have stretched out the story with Nakamura failing twice beforehand, making him look considerably weaker.
As opposed to winning once, losing once to low-blow, and finally getting it back.
>>
Nakamura is right now in the best position he will probably ever be in when it comes to WWE. It's a sad truth that I need to keep reminding myself of.
>>
>>2034008
>Baloring was hot-shotted
>Owens is the champ
>Rollins is a consistent main eventer

All of them par Owens are boring as FUCK, but that's okay. Smarks have been conditioned into a medicated rebellion, wherein they genuinely believe they're fighting the system by rallying behind any and all guys WWE did not hand-produce, completely unaware they're doing precisely as they're told.
Nakamura is one of them. WWE will push him, and dupe them once more.
Based Vince.
5D Chess.
>>
>Fulton was severely injured during a House Show event and the injury was apparently so bad that WWE no longers wants to afford his medical expenses so they’re coming to terms with releasing him from his contract

Jesus Christ these guys really need a union.
>>
>>2033943
>nakamura
>main roster
Lmao
>>
>>2034077
Is there footage of this?
>>
>>2034082

Could be
>>
>>2033996

Nakamura has been half assing it extensively since getting signed and you can tell from the level of will power he has in his matches
>>
>>2034019

>Sami Zayn spent a fucking YEAR trying to be NXT World Champion
>Not even a month later he gets injured and immediently drops the Championship to Owens

Shades of Daniel Bryan indeed.
>>
>>2034079

He sure as fuck ain't going to Raw. If he leaves for the main roster he can enjoy working programs with Cena and AJ Styles
>>
>>2034090
Once you are over you can get by on a lot less.
>>
>>2034091
>>2034093

>oulawxt fans

I'm sure you also watched the xfl
>>
>>2034077
Sauce? That's a real shame, he was finally getting somewhere with a gimmick that worked for him.
>>
>>2034091
He didn't drop it because he was injured though.
>>
>>2033993
>Patrick Clark
I like his Prince rip off gimmick though. Shame they just don't use him.
>>
>>2033996
Get the fuck outta here with your logical argument and making sense
>>
>>2034154
He's going to debut on TV soon
>>
>>2034287
You mean real TV? He was on NXT a few times not too long ago.
>>
>>2034292
I mean NXT. He's been using that gimmick at house shows for a while and he's going debut it on NXT soon.
>>
>>2034295
It already debuted though.
>>
I legit feel bad for Samoa Joe. Never really got a chance with the belt and constantly dropped it to some gook. And people say NXT booking is great.
>>
>>2034096

>Its a Carter wants to get IP banned again episode.
>>
>>2034325

Meaningless Championship changes and at most Balor even so much as considering dropping a belt at an untelevised house show is the most disgusting
>>
>axel tischer
>adrienne reese
>jacob southwick
>kimberly ann franklin

literally who? stop making up people
>>
>>2033943
Not even going to read the original post, i'm gonna say this. The title has never switched hands through a dirty finish. Every time a new champion is crowned, they defeat the previous champion clean. The belt is probably one of the most protected in the company.
>>
>>2034383
except when joe won the title 2x through low-blow
>>
>>2034401
And that time that Bo Dallas won it off Big E by slamming his head on an exposed turnbuckle twice, and then every title defense he ever did after that.
>>
>>2034421

Dusty seeing potential in Bo is proof he was developing senile tendencies
>>
>Cross eyeing the championship

>Asuka eyeing her

Is she gonna lure her to her hotel room with her belt, lads?
>>
>marky freaking out because of an NXT Championship switch that anybody of even mediocre intelligence called

kill yourself
>>
>>2033943
Big Damo will be a good signing, massive hairy Scottish brute should be fun on TV
>>
>>2035246
he's the perfect replacement for Joe. He's got the speed and agility Joe has, and is over 6'0.
Based Sanity will push him into the title picture, as long as eric young replaces fulton as part of the tag team (which he'd be excellent at desu).
>>
File: 796.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
>>2035186
My man, if Asuka lures Nikki into a hotel room, I'm pretty sure belts will end up being used either way.
>>
I kinda like it because there is actually the idea that the belt can change hands anywhere. This brings up the possibility of Joe finally coming up at the Rumble.
>>
>>2035355
*chortle chortle XD

Neck yourself you redddit cunt
>>
>>2035371
Stop choking on plebbit's dick.
>>
>>2035379
Use that belt to hang yourself
>>
When will they get rid of Liv Morgan?
>>
>>2035382

When she stops being the sexiest thing in NXT
>>
>>2035381
Sorry, could you repeat that without readit cock in your mouth?
>>
>>2033943
>Balor got injured not even a month into his main roster debut and he’s gone till the end of 2017
Every time this is brought up the window grows a little larger. He'll be back for the Rumble
>>
@2035402
> n-no you
Not even worth a (you)
>>
>>2035421
>@posting

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>2033943
>the NXT Championship is fucking WORTHLESS
No shit, it's a fucking developmental title. That shit is lower than any main roster title.
>>
>>2035371
you use the belt
>>2035379
and you choke yourself on >>2035371's cock.

auto-erotic asphyxiation requests nonwithstanding, Nikki v. Asuka will probably be fucking awesome.
>>
>>2035427
>NXT Champion Seth Rollins debuts: beats 2 former world champs in his debut
>NXT Champion Big E debuts: beats a former world champ in his singles debut
>NXT Champion Kevin Owens debuts: beats BMJ in his debut

Meanwhile, the Universal Title can't even main event its own PPVs.
>>
>>2035436
Whatever makes you feel better, MemeXT fan.
>>
>>2035413

I know, it's hilarious. Rumble is an iffy return date though. I had the same surgery done and I wasn't even allowed to throw a ball until a year after surgery. I understand that he is a professional athlete with training sessions multiple times a day, but there are things you can't rush back from. Shoulders are too crazy.
>>
>>2035440
>post facts
>M-MemeXT

You showed me.

Enjoy seeing the women main event over your fruit roll-up belt again.
>>
>>2035452
>implying I watch Raw
>implying the period blood title is a world title

That being said, the period blood title is still worth more than the MemeXT strap.
>>
>>2035455
>RAM Championship
>literally only won by former NXT Champs
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.