[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overrated matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: latest-3.jpg (39KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
39KB, 642x361px
I'll start

Savage vs steamboat
The many flair vs steamboats
Michaels vs Ramon ladder match
Michaels vs Taker
Hart vs Michaels ironman (was a great great match but would have been better condensed into a half hour match)
Every Flair 'match' ever
HHH vs Taker
WM XX triple threat
Every single HHH match except the 3 stages of hell vs Austin
Taker vs Diesel
Shawn vs Diesel
B+ayley vs SashA+
Every Asgooka match
Every Baloring match
>>
Can you elaborate why they are overrated? Some of them are considered classics for a reason.

> inb4 18+
>>
wow ur quite the contrarian
>>
File: roman.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>2033786
All Roman reigns matches desu.
>>
Sage vs Sage (Macho Man Randy Sage in Sage's corner)
>>
every hogan match
>>
File: tfw midcarder.jpg (149KB, 786x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw midcarder.jpg
149KB, 786x758px
>>2033820
Hi Steve!
>>
>>2033786
It's like you started a troll thread, then exactly halfway through you worked yourself into a shoot and went serious.

I disagree with all of them, up until Haitch -v- Taker. Then I agree with all of them.
>>
>>2033786
I agree 100 per cent with every single one OP, in fact im starting to wonder whether you went through the archives and copypasted an old post of mine desu

>>2033794
>>2033796
>>2033800
Fuck off neowooaspies
>>
>>2033786
Yes this is correct
>>
>>2033786
Savage vs Steamboat WrestleMania
Good fight, but the GOAT match was the one when Randy Savage hurts Steamboat's neck
>>
>>2033823
No one cares what you think. All of those meme matches are overrated products of their time that do not stand up today

Compare them to underrated classics such as Bret vs Diesel SS95 or Bret vs 123 kid at raw 94, both matches are in a different league to the ones posted
>>
>>2033835
Disagree. Flair -v- Steamboat in 1989 was great.
Steamboat -v- Savage just brings out the contrarian tryhard fans who want to shoot down a famously good match. But put yourself back to a time when a match like that had never been choreographed in such detail. You can appreciate why industry insiders all love the hard work in the match.

Lastly, HBK -v- Hitman Iron Man. Saying "it'd be better as 30mins" totally misses the point. They both had phenomenal cardio and stamina and wanted to show that a 60 minute match can work. And it does. Saying it'd be better shorter is missing what is good about it.
>>
>>2033835
>Bret vs 123 kid at raw 94

Mediocre match. Razor/HBK ladder was much better.
>>
>>2033786
>Every single HHH match except the 3 stages of hell vs Austin

I'd say his match with Daniel Bryan is his best. It's surprisingly great and it would be the best PPV opener if Bret/Owen didn't exist. That "epic" with Undertaker at WM 28 is no good.
>>
Asuka v Emma match is a very good match. I agree though all her other matches are overrated af.
>>
>>2033842

Savage vs Steamboat is good but it was pretty much the level of a good NWA world title match. A gamechanger in WWF but it wasn't spectacular compared to NWA main events. I can see why it was considered so important though.
>>
>>2033786

Undercarder VS HBKuck
>>
>>2033961
Yep, I agree. In the mid/late 80s, the NWA outshone WWF in terms of the in-ring work in almost every respect
>>
>>2033921
It's not really her fault. She got a watchable match out of dana, bailey is too limited in her moveset and nia is just
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.