[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE watching iPPVs, Expected To Make Several Acquisitions In 2017!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: qsE8HgX.jpg (90KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
qsE8HgX.jpg
90KB, 642x361px
Source: PWInsider

> WWE officials are expected to make several talent acquisitions during the first quarter of 2017, according to PWInsider. In addition to a WWE Performance Center tryout scheduled for early February, WWE has talents set to report to the Performance Center on January 3rd.

> Among names scheduled to report in January include talents for the rumored all-women's tournament - Heidi Lovelace, Nixon Newell, Evie and Kimber Lee, who lost to Ember Moon on this week's WWE NXT episode.

> WWE is said be in signing mode right now and officials are working harder than ever to evaluate talents and watch the indie scene. WWE reportedly has people watching iPPV events and doing complete agent reports on them, similar to reports the company creates for their own live events to track talents and see how they're improving.
>>
well we know adam cole is coming

who else
>>
>>2033755
Jay Lethal and Dalton Castle.
>>
>>2033761
Jay Lethal re-signed with RoH
>>
Haitch will be the death of WWE and therefore the death of mainstream pro-wrestling forever.
>>
>>2033750
WWE will die in your lifetime and also wikileaks/some whistleblowing site will expose their stock market manipulation.
>>
>>2033750
They already struggle to give their actual roster something to do, why the hell are they signing even more people?
>>
>>2033772
How costly can buying out a ROH contract possibly be?
>>
>>2033784
To take talent away from other promotions and cripple their competition.
>>
>>2033787
Not much, its just Haitch refusing to throw real money at them, AJ refused the second time because he was being low balled by Haitch and Vince
>>
WWE will die in 10 years

THANK YOU HUNTER
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
THANK YOU HUNTER
>>
>more garage fed vanilla midgets who cant cut promos

What the fuck is wrong with these morons?
>>
>>2033826
I have no idea, anon. I'm with you. They need to get a clue.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.