[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have ya herda bouta demons Lexi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Cet0R09W8AAVf-h[1].jpg (46KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
Cet0R09W8AAVf-h[1].jpg
46KB, 600x477px
Have ya herda bouta demons Lexi?
>>
File: DEMON KANG.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DEMON KANG.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
DID SOMEBODY SAY DEMONS
>>
Becketty is honestly the most cringeworthy woman on the roster. Shit wrestler, shit talker. And that's saying something, considering how bad everyone else is.

She looks and acts as if she should be wrestling for 5 people in her backyard. And blowing them after for food money because they all paid 1 dollar to watch the show.
>>
Do you think Finn ever regrets sleeping with her?
>>
>>2033607
That's quite a narrow-minded opinion. Her promos can get annoying but she's probably the most relevant female wrestler of all time. I had no fucking clue who she was but she seems to be the one that has stuck to my mind. Just look around 4chan, she's the most relevant on any board. She had the balls to speak against the women's revolution and Stephanie Mcmahon stating "don't make it a big deal, just let us keep doing our thing and eventually people will naturally accept it"

She deserved better than to be pushed as a paper champion and to job to a jewish dwarf. She's easily the best looking female wrestler on the roster and seems to be the hardest working one, without neighing too loud. She has won my respect and is slowly turning into my favorite of all time
>>
>>2033622

You know she won't read this right?
>>
>>2033617
I hope not.
>>
>>2033622
Nah she's pretty shit at talking and that's half the fucking job.

The Miz was shit when he started but he could talk.

a decade later he's still employed and is now a capable wrestler as well as one of the best talkers.

You can learn to wrestle, learning to be charismatic is another thing entirely.
>>
>>2033658
All her promos are great, she's one of the best on the mic. Show me one cringe promo
>>
>>2033658
>Miz when he started out

*checks hand to remember the URL for WWE.com*
>>
>>2033599
Becky a CUTE!
>>
why does she have a lazy eye
>>
>>2033658
"Y-you have to vote..go to..haha...go to a..go to a...WWE dial 86946.."
>>
>>2035266
>it's a hatboy reposts an entire post in greentext without adding any contribution episode
>>
>>2033658
Miz was actually a terrible talker when he started.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.