[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cwd/ - Cruiserweight Division General #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: WWE-205_Live_2016.jpg (177KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-205_Live_2016.jpg
177KB, 650x366px
/cwd/ is the Cruiserweight Division General Thread

Current Cruiserweight Champion: Rich Swann

Power Rankings:
1. Rich Swann
2. The Brian Kendrick
3. TJ Perkins
4. Noam Dar
5. Cedric Alexander
6. Jack Gallagher
7. Tony Nese & Drew Gulak
8. Ariya Daivari
9. Bollywood Boyz
10. Lince Dorado
>>
>>2033373
This thread is emptier than a 205 live crowd lmao
>>
>>2033423
meh
>>
>gentleman jack 6th

no

also where the fuck are tozawa and metalik
>>
>>2033723
i mean on the show not in the rankings
>>
>>2033723
Both are soon to come. I hope they come to their senses and bring back my boy Fabian.

The show lacks the same feeling that the CWC had. I blame restrictions since they don't want anyone injured.
>>
>>2033731
Aichner Gallagher was in my top-3 of the tournament

not sure why they didnt pick him up to be the powerhouse of the division
>>
I thought the premier episode was great. Loved seeing Jack again, I marked out for the Bollywood boys actually getting a win, and the main event was feel good, even if I was sad to see TBK drop the belt so soon.

This week just felt bland. Noam just does not excite me in the ring one bit, but I'm glad to see they have the beginnings of a story going with him, Cedric, and Alicia. The rest of the show just felt like a repeat of the premier episode, which is sad because there are supposedly 16 dudes in the division.
>>
This is the gayest thread on 4chan
>>
>>2033731
I blame restrictions since they didn't want the rest of the roster BTFO.
>>
>>2033767
It didn't help that they had a rematch between Gallagher and Daivari on RAW and then had another the following day, albeit with a different outcome, AS WELL AS the Swann/Kendrick title rematch. Why not have that on RAW?

Also I know they're having these promo packages but they really need more than 3 matches per show.
>>
>>2033834
That rematch killed RAW for me! How is it that they couldn't put together anything besides a rematch of 205 live is beyond me!
>>
>>2033843
It would have been ok if the match lasted more than 3 minutes, no doubt more people would have seen it than did on 205, but it was so short, they couldn't do anything to get themselves over.
>>
File: IMG_0445.jpg (43KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0445.jpg
43KB, 630x420px
I can't wait for the GOAT to step into the ring again and become the heel champion that TBK should have been! I'd love to see AA just stomp Noam, Jack, and the lucha dragons 3.0. I bet that Aries vs Alexander would be MOTN on any card it happens on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.