[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAKAMURA IS THE NXT CHAMPION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Naka.jpg (129KB, 1080x810px)
Naka.jpg
129KB, 1080x810px
NXT Melbourne: Nakamura defeats Samoa Joe after 3 Kinshasa's

Samoa Joe likely to go to the main roster soon
>>
No one watches nxmeme
>>
>>2033003
That's why I'm so glad. I can finally watch Samoan Joe since he'll be going to the main roster
>>
wow nxt its fucking nothing

le zany rice man

wow its fucking nothing
>>
>>2033002
I wonder if this was just a promotional thing to make Joe seem more prestigious than he is on NXT

The announcing team can now refer to him as "Two time NXT Champion" as opposed to "Former NXT Champion". Same goes for Naky
>>
>>2033002
Fuck I would have gone to this if I remembered it was happening, would have beaten getting high and getting Chinese food from Box Hill.

What's the huge empty part of the crowd? The ones who left after Nakamura's entrance was finished?
>>
>>2033021
It's been blacked out, which means that for whatever reason those seats weren't available. Or if you mean the other bit on the right, it looks like that's where the hard cam was, so it was quite likely kept open.
>>
Who going to the Sydney show?
>>
>>2033040
Fuck Sydney, all night we were chanting about how shit Sydney is.
>>
>>2033043
Fuck that was great.... Sydney Sucks!
>>
>>2033048
The best part was when Peyton Royce got announced from Sydney and we all shat on her.
>>
File: Don cares not.png (362KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
Don cares not.png
362KB, 500x562px
>>2033043
Where are you from?
>>
>>2033054
Upwey my dude
>>
>>2033055
Where? I'm not even from Sydney, just travelling up there for the show.
>>
>>2033051
She's probably into scat.
>>
Didn't he just win it last week in Japan?
>>
>>2033079
Yeah. It was only aired on the Network last night. This is the rematch, that will show on NXT probably next week.
>>
>>2033081

So why is OP acting like he just won it in Kangaroo Prison?
>>
>>2033084
Because OP is a faggot, I imagine.
>>
>>2033087
He is from Melbourne so that's correct.
>>
>>2033105
MelGOAT working the Sydney marks
>>
>>2033002
>3 kinshasas
NXT has finally went the way of le finisher spam equals good match right guys?
>>
>>2033144
No no it was 3 in a row, to make sure Joe was down for good. Nothing like Cena's 20 kickouts.
>>
>>2033144
Nah, it was actually a surprisingly tame match. The three Kinshasas were used in the classic bomaye style, where he uses one after the other and then goes with the last one for the big finish. No big kickouts from either side.

Also, they're having yet another fucking cage match in Australia.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.