[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One actually looks like a wrestler. The other looks like a fan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

One actually looks like a wrestler. The other looks like a fan.
>>
One of them can actually wrestle.
>>
>>2032279
Yeah, and I expect him to carry Owens fatass to a decent match.
>>
>>2032279
One can actually fit the belt around his waist.
>>
>>2032283
Roman literally can't even "carry" Breeze and you expect him to hoist up Owens?
>>
>>2032271
One can lift the other
>>
>>2032271
ironic how the guy that couldn't cut it in the canadian football league isn't even the canadian
>>
>>2032284
If that's the case maybe Reigns should actually do so instead of dragging the belt behind him, fuckin' bum.

At least pretend you care about your "punishment" title.
>>
Why don't they sell red belt extenders for KO marks?
>>
>>2032319
and the rock is the ultimate example of a guy with no talent getting over by saying the same dumb shit every night to normie chads, what's your point
>>
>>2032342
Eh Teen Plus
>>
>>2032297
Ironic how the guy who's ESL is the better promo.
>>
>>2032357
Owens has 2 kids dummy.

>Reigns
>lifted some weights

Clearly not enough of them.
>>
>>2032357
>Guy on the right
>No sex
Anon, you do know Owens is married and has a child right? Everything else though you're right.
>>
>>2032304
i heard they don't sell KO t-shirts in any sizes smaller than a triple XL

>>2032354
that's funny, because the most overrated performer of the attitude era is now doing cartoons for children
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.