[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: sasha-banks-2-e1454007362987.jpg (17KB, 564x317px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-2-e1454007362987.jpg
17KB, 564x317px
You are chilling in your office at WWE corporate working on making feuds leading up to Wrestlemania when this equestrian comes in and says she wants to headline Wrestlemania and if she doesn't she will leave the company
what say/do?
>>
Suck my dick first horsey.
>>
File: sasha banks and her bitch.jpg (427KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sasha banks and her bitch.jpg
427KB, 1280x720px
>>2031446
Fuck off back to the farm horsey
>>
>>2031446
Give Becky, Charlotte and Bayley a ridw on your way out
>>
>>2031446
She's a main event material, so I will put her in the main event of WM for the next three years.
>>
>>2031459
Shut the fuck up, Bretshit.
>>
File: you.png (32KB, 348x384px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
32KB, 348x384px
>>2031459
Fuck off Mick
>>
>>2031446
Well Sasha, Brock is already slated to headline Wrestlemania this year but we were trying to decide between a few guys as his opponent. But, since you're "the boss" you'll get Brock in a shoot match at mania. Good luck.
>>
My response....

*Zzzzziiiipppp*

I'm sure we can work something out..
>>
File: sasha banks.png (662KB, 562x400px) Image search: [Google]
sasha banks.png
662KB, 562x400px
>>2031557
Bestiality is illegal mate
>>
>>2031566
Not in all fifty states, look it up
>>
>>2031446
Fire her so she doesn't get the satisfaction of leaving by herself.
I made you, I break you.
>>
nice knowin ya
>>
>>2031446
tell her she's lucky I haven't sent her to the glue factory yet
>>
File: Have a nice day..jpg (14KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
Have a nice day..jpg
14KB, 313x470px
>>2031469
>>2031516
>>
Say hi to Dixie for mr
>>
>>2031446

It's amazing how much Sasha+ triggers you spergs.
>>
>>2032008
>Triggering=fun posting
don't work yourself into a shoot
>>
>>2031446
If she hops on my dick she can do whatever she wants
>>
>she will leave the company
>implying Sasha will make bank elsewhere

Too ugly for Hollywood even for a negress, won't even make the D list (Johnny, Stone Cold and Mizzy are struggling on the D-list as it is while Based Dave is a B-lister)

Too expensive for bingo hall promotions

Only riding the coattails of her more successful cousin
>>
>>2031446
Bye.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.