[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>charismatic as fuck with a great gimmick and God-tier ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>charismatic as fuck with a great gimmick and God-tier ring psychology, easily main-event calibre
>stuck in the doomed piss break jobber division
>>
>>2030428
>can't generate heat to save his life
>>
>>2030442
>he didn't watch the CWC
I don't blame you, though, because most people didn't.
>>
>>2030428
its not a great gimmick if you can't tell what it is
>>
>>2030468
he's a down syndrome matador
>>
>>2030468
You're not a very smart person if you can't figure it out
>>
>>2030442
This. Kendrick is good, but he's working below his capacities and people treating him and the second coming is just plain delusional.
>>
>>2030488
I don't understand why he's changed so much between CWC and the main roster. It's like Vince says, "you know all that stuff that made you seem ruthless and desperate to win at all costs? stop doing that and just be bland".
>>
>>2030531
I bet Kevin Dunn did this.
>>
>>2030428
he's where manlets belong
>>
>>2030531
And now you know why everybody hyped in NXT doesn't live up to it on the main roster.
>>
>>2030542
Well I already knew that, but in the CWC some of the most popular guys had 2 or 3 matches to get themselves over. NXT has months of story lines.
>>
>>2030531
What are you talking about, man? He's still doing the fantastic by-any-means spots that he did in the CWC every single week.
>Sliced Bread off the barricade onto the floor
>Sliced Bread from the top rope
>neckbreaker onto the turnbuckle
>taping a guy's wrist to the ropes with his own tape
>trapping a guy in the ring apron when he goes for a baseball slide, then whaling on him
>crushing a guy between the steel steps and the ring post
Every week it's something different. I don't know what you think has changed so much, senpai. You want him to do Burning Hammers every Monday?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.