[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Guys who need a heel turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1527.jpg (31KB, 220x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
31KB, 220x337px
I want it so bad but there aren't enough big name faces on Smackdown right now.
>>
No, he should remain babyface.
>>
dean is being booked poorly because he doesn't give a shit about what he knows to be an awful product.

he's buried forever. cucked by ellsworth, and lost an IC title shot on smackdown. it's been over, but now its really over
>>
*Guys who need to be fired
>>
>>2029729
I actually think he's pretty decent as a face.

He sucks in the ring thoughas, Sunday aside. Still he's probably the most interesting face that WWE could book so it'd be pretty stupid to turn him. Plus he's a draw relative to other full timers in the company.
>>
He's legit a slightly bigger house show draw than Roman though
>>
Reminder that they put this loser over Roman, Seth and Cena clean.
>>
>ambrose
>ziggler
>slater and rhyno
>hype bros
>AA

Literally only two singles faces
>>
>>2029774
Also Kevin Owens on multiple occasions and Jericho, the RAM guys
>>
>>2029774
And? He's better than the other Shield guys, and fuck Cena.
>>
File: 1471217495131.gif (267KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
1471217495131.gif
267KB, 540x355px
>>2029885
>Better than the other Shield Guys
That's a fair point
>Fuck Cena
Ya blew it.
>>
>>2029786
Apollo is still around and Corbin could pull off Heel vs Heel feuds
>>
>>2029729
A double turn would work wonderfully against Styles.
>>
>>2029934
>Double Turn
>Styles showing a slightly face side when he Chewed out Ellsworth for turning on Dean

It's possible and I'm okay with it.
>>
>>2029935
Styles is more popular than Dean as well. People want to cheer for him, and I think they'd be fine with booing Ambrose. It'd work as a program, but it'd be best at the Rumble or Mania.
>>
So...is he feuding with Elsworth now? Is that terrible program with AJ finally over?
>>
>>2029885
I don't like any of them, but he's been booked like a God and flopped hard as WWE Champion. He's one of the biggest failures they've had in years.
>>
>>2029934
>>2029935
>>2029937
Best possible route for the feud to take. I want to boo deanetty. I want to cheer AJ. But I can't because the E tells me the former is the good guy and the latter is the bad guy.
>>
>>2029949
Other than AJ beating him in like 8 seconds, I don't see what else they can do with James.

It's not like he can swerve us and just not look like that.
>>
Deans problem is he is in an era where he can't maximize the character he has been given. We keep hearing he's a lunatic but he never Proves it in a meaningful way beyond wacky comedy skits. He doesn't get to do the crazy shit befitting of a real lunatic.

If he's a lunatic, prove it! Have him burn AJ Styles car up or something. Have him cut the ropes with a chainsaw. Something! But don't just tell me over and over that he's crazy then have him doing a bunch of normal shit.
>>
>>2030025
WWE is all about telling rather than showing. Look at le Womyn's Revolution. (Of course, they have to tell people that the women are good wrestlers, because the women certainly can't show it.)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.