[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the cruiserweight division has its own show now, why is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0442.png (135KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.png
135KB, 480x270px
If the cruiserweight division has its own show now, why is it still on RAW?

The CWC sold me on the talent of a majority of the division, and I was excited for the premiere of 205 Live, but was disappointed when i saw the Union Jack vs Davari rematch on Monday night.

The cruiserweight a show be keep to their own show, and defend the belt at whatever PPV is coming up.

ITT: cruiserweight general.
>>
Putting it on raw was stupid, considering it avoided cruiesweights for years and the fans in bigger arenas don't care.
>>
>>2027878
because Raw writers can't create enough story for their own stars to fill 3 hours, so they to fill the empty time with repetitions of cruiserweight matches that already happened in cwc and 205live
>>
It fucking sucks that they clearly have no idea what to do with these guys. I give it less than a year before Vince drops it all and vaguely blames it on the talent
>>
>>2027878
The belt looks like a toy. Other than that, 205 Live is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>2027878
RAM didn't even try
>>
I seriously wonder what was going through the assholes head who designed this belt and made it fucking purple.
>>
>>2029435
red mixed with blue is purple
>>
>>2029435

Color blind Niggger BTFO

ROYGBIV you monochromatic cuck

>>2029511
>>
>>2027878
They have matches on RAW to introduce some of them

Title matches are on tuesday though
>>
>>2027878
I think it will basically be one match a week on Raw as an advert for 205 Live, and title matches at Raw PPVs, with feuds and storylines happening on 205 Live.
>>
>>2027878
The biggest problem with redoing the match was that where they had maybe 10 minutes on 205 live and so were able to tell a story, they gave them 3 minutes on RAW and so had to get all their shit in, not tell any story, and unsurprisingly it tanked. It's basically the divas division before the #womensrevolution.
>>
RAM is shit and makes everything worse, this has been the case for around 5 years now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.