[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cbf[1].gif (432KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
cbf[1].gif
432KB, 500x283px
So, does anyone here practices yoga? Is worth it?Advices?
>>
>>2027480
Thanks for the new anime, friend!
>>
>>2027480
DDP Yoga is pretty good yoga, a lot of wrestler approve it. Try that.

Also I need some sauce on that.
>>
>>2027567
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>2027567
Kiss x Sis, I google searched it.
>>
DDP yoga and the P90X stretch are great if you're worried about your joints. It isn't a replacement for other exercises, but even 5-10 minutes of basic yoga makes me feel better all day.

absolutely no reason to go to classes or join the typical yoga hippie culture. just take the breathing and stretching for what it is.

Tons of people I know say they want to get into it and when you tell them that they don't have to buy anything, they just have to start.... they kinda get disappointed. Basically you can tell they don't actually have any serious interest, they just want a new club to join.
>>
File: 466756099[1].jpg (31KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
466756099[1].jpg
31KB, 600x400px
>>2027567
>>2029754
>DDP yoga

Are you talking about the one that appeared on shark tank? Like, really?
>>
>>2029765

Yeah, I started doing it when it was called YRG. As far as I know the workouts are the same.

The p90x one is awesome because its an hour and is very thorough. The P90x ones are more diverse, you can do anything from 10 - 90 minutes depending on what you want.

As for Shark Tank, well when you used to be on tv and are now selling a brand you want to get back on tv.
>>
And in reality you really don't need videos at all. Just learn the positions and freestyle it. The videos are really just there if you need something to follow.
>>
Anyone able to throw me a link that'll help me get started? The P90X stuff sounds interesting
>>
>>2030991
>>youtube
>>
>>2029765
Wait it made it to Shark Tank?

Who invested?
>>
>>2032407
Went unfounded. Still, the advertising and some social network made it successful enough to be still around. Apparently, /asp/ is fond of it
>>
>>2027480
>>2034616

Worthwhile practice

Get some functional strength from push-ups and rows and squats

Bridges for long periods require a decent baseline of strength, as do other poses

Erin motz and this chick Adrienne on jewtube have beginner shit

Also all joking aside lose weight

Doing yoga when trim and lithe is easier

You never see lard asses doing yoga
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.