[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How overrated is this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 287352-0ou6lt8c.jpg (10KB, 289x375px) Image search: [Google]
287352-0ou6lt8c.jpg
10KB, 289x375px
>>
He is based as fuck
>>
>>2027026
>not one dime
>never had a great match
>never delivered a great promo
>commentary that will put you to sleep
>goofy facial expressions
>substance abuser
>>
Very. Anyone that thinks this fag was world champ material is an engletty cuck that is salty over thaat shitty little island being irrelevant for all of wrestling history
>>
Underrated as fuck. Expert wrestler. Great promo. Can be both serious and goofy. Protects newbies from bad influences.
>>
He's had ONE **** according to smark god Dave Melzter. I really don't understand why people overrate him so much. He was never any good. ZSJ and Marty are easily better than him.
>>
>>2027026
I hated him as a kid
I was so scared to see him kiss vinces ass. Like it literally scarred me. What a disgusting beta male.
Hes still ovverated as fuck.
>>
His disgust faces were GOAT
>>
I like his gimmick and his promos and he was smooth as butter in the ring. No way he has top dog charisma though, he's just a great worker. If he was booked better he could have succeeded Perfect as the GOAT midcarder.
>>
>>2027171
You desperately need to kill yourself.
>>
>>2027165
We're talking about the same guy who gave the Undertaker vs HBK matches 4.5.
>>
Not overrated at all. He's a humble wrestler who knew the extent of his ability and never felt the need to get involved in backstage politics, while at the same time not taking any shit. All around great talent, and now he's putting in the effort to help the newbies out.
>>
>>2027268
>never felt the need to get involved in backstage politics

Like he had any choice in the matter. You moron.
>>
>>2027273
>Like he had any choice in the matter.
You got some proof that he didn't? Stop getting upset over William Regal lad
>>
>>2027264
Yeah. Any Benoit-Regal match, even the 5-minute ones, was better than any 'Carder-HBGay sloppy finisherkickoutfest.
>>
>overrated

That requires people talking about him at length. They don't, they just say "he was a good wrestler who fucked up his own push by being a junkie"
>>
>>2027375
Which he fully admits and apologizes for.
He gave a 2-part interview on Colt Cabanas podcast where he discussed it, he feels bad not because he lost the push, but because he fucked up the storyline and made the writers scramble.
>>
>>2027026
very overrated. The only people that like him are from the UK or are nerds that jerk off to ROH indy and japshit
>>
>>2027268
As a 16 year old was beating grown men in outdoor shows. Started in Joint Promotions(Britian's NWA). Went to smaller All Star Wrestling because he felt he wasn't learning anything.
>>
>>2027026
Not very, since no one really thinks he deserved to be the top spots on the card or anything like that. He's a good lad with solid all around skills who could be an entertaining midcard act, put people over like a motherfucker and help train new guys.
>>
>>2027026
Criminally underrated you mean
>>
File: 1453564027998.jpg (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453564027998.jpg
18KB, 300x250px
>>2027026
Him teaming up with eugene was the best.
>>
>>2027036
>never delivered a great promo
The born naughty promo says otherwise. His Smackdown stuff with Tajiri was piss funny
Also the regal disgust gif is the GOAT wrestling gif
>>
File: unnamed.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2031027
>the disgust gif
>not this one

baka desu senpai
>>
The man who humbled Shill Oldberg.
>>
>>2027165
Villain is GOAT but ZSJ is overrated.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.