[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 7

File: Capture.png (140KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
140KB, 374x378px
What the fuck is this?
>>
Some vanilla midget Vince has a boner for
>>
Of all the cruiser weights we've seen so far he's my favourite. At least seems like he has character
>>
A vaudevillian?
>>
>>2026362
>>2026360
Exactly what I thought kek
>>
>>2026360
WWE is gonna die in 5-10 years.
>>
>>2026356
>>2026360
>>2026362
>>2026364
>>2026382
BASED GENTLEMAN JACK WORKING THE AMERIFAG VIRGINS
>>
>>2026360
>vanilla

you gotta stop using these buzzwords
>>
It's just like my Bernie rallies!
>>
>>2026382
And not a moment too soon.
>>
A guy who would beat the shit out of you in real life.
>>
>vanilla
>Gentleman Jack

Takes a special kind of dumb to be this wrong.

>>2026504
It's true.
>>
>>2026356
167 pounds of folded steel and sex appeal.
>>
He could shoot beat the fuck out of everyone posting here

But he wouldn't because he's a great person.
>>
>>2026547
It's sad that you actually believe this
>>
>>2026548

It's sad you don't.
>>
>>2026548
Post clips of your MMA fights then son.
>>
>>2026356
He's /our gentleman/ you mallywop
>>
>>2026548
Are you shoot trained and in top shape?
>>
>>2026356
Jack is fucking based.
>>
>Literally the only new guy on the show in months with a personality
>Also a genuinely good talent
>HURRR I DON LIKE

Go back to some board that is worse than this one.
>>
>>2026614
>>2026551
>>2026582
>>2026547
The guy is 5' 2" and 150lbs. Im pretty sure most people here could wreck him with ease
>>
>>2026624
Check yourself.
>>
>>2026395
>>2026532
>>2026621
>le wacky british moustache man
>anything but a generic comedy act
get a clue pinheads
>>
>>2026624
>height wins fight

lol you've never been in one in your "life"
>>
Jack is just below TBK in my cruiserweight tier list desu.
>>
You know what he is? blatant Union Jack-emblazoned bait for the ever-present Britsmark to fawn over. WWE sees the UK's bubbling indie scene and is eager to intercept as many UK fans as possible. Hence a flippy, wacky le gentlemen :3 character for the Britsmarks to overrate like they do William Regal.
>>
>>2026635
Name another "wacky british moustache man" in WWE.
>>
>>2026665
>triggered by Regal over 3 years after he retired

Villain truly was the GOAT heel.
>>
Is this the guy who's banging Toni Storm? He deserves respect.
>>
>>2026356
A good wrestler
>>
didnt he do the mmayys
>>
>>2026635
>Thinks spouting memes = argument

you know what to do
>>
>>2026582
I'm not going to because If I did you would instantly know who I am as I'm actually pretty famous and I don't want loser nerds like you knowing that I browse /asp/ or 4chan in general. Although truthfully I only do it to laugh and make fun of you all.
>>
>>2026665
I don't remember Regal ever being "blatant Union Jack emblazoned bait."

First he was an american construction worker, then he spent years as the best heel the company has ever seen in his awesome-theme-and-purple-robe bit, but he never used the fact that he was brititsh.
>>
>>2026786
Seems like you don't so let me spell it out for ya

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue
>>
>>2026789
Phil, you lost your first and only fight in 2 minutes without a single ounce of offense.
>>
>>2026799
lol, 18+
>>
Based Gallagher, hopefully he leaves the meme division and enters the Universal championship race.
>>
>>2026362
Fire that swarthy little cuck Simon Gotch and pair Gentleman Jack with Eddie Guerrero's daughters husband and see the Smackdown ratings skyrocket, desu.
>>
>>2026789
>MMA jobber thinks he's hot shit
>>
>>2026741
seems like /ss/ in real life
>>
>>2026802
BTFO
>>
>>2026356
Is this what passes for a WWE wrestler these days? Holy shit.
>>
He's a fucking cruiserweight wrestler. What the fuck are you regards even complaining about. He'll never wrestle the big guys, he'll always be in the cruiserweight division with the special purple ropes to signify it is a different roster

Finn Balor should be in the cruiserweight division
>>
>>2026665
>flippy
Man, if you were going to shitpost you shouldn't have made it so glaringly obvious you've never seen him wrestle at all.
>>
>>2026356
Well, he's got 2 strikes against him

> ginger
> european

Hopefully he's personality & quirky in-ring moves will get him over with the crowd, at least enough so he doesn't get released once all this CW division stuff dies down.
>>
>>2026548
Go watch his MMA fights you retard. Dude is a fantastic legit wrestler.
>>
>>2026665
>UK's bubbling indie scene
lol
>eager to intercept as many UK fans as possible.
LOL

fuck off clueless idiot
>>
>>2026799
>but he never used the fact that he was [british].

lol moron
>>
The best thing about Jack Gallagher is how good person he is in real life.
>>
>>2026867
I hope when the cruiserweight division dies TBK, Rich Swann and Gentleman Jack get to stay around and have matches and angles with the rest of the roster. They're the only guys worth anything from this shitshow experiment.
>>
>>2026869
Uh, I think maybe you're out of the loop buddy. WWE is gearing their current deals and strategies around fighting the competition in the UK scene since it's growing and getting better attendance than US ones, and it's a market they're looking to try and corner at the same time this shit is happening. They're especially worried about this World of Sport shit and all the major indies having their own streaming services. Look up the shit surrounding their 'competition killer' deals.
>>
>>2026874
Don't forget Tozawa. Also note how none of them are flippy shits, except maybe Swann but he does all his flipping from the mat.
>>
>>2026545
Testify
>>
>>2026874
Alexander?
Dorado?
Metalik?
>>
>>2026879
Every UK indie fan is already a WWE fan. They are starved for WWE product and eat it up when they go over.

WWE likes UK wrestlers because ''being british'' is a gimmick in itself and they don't have to do anything with the guy.
>>
>>2026892
>everybody that watches other promotions also watches the WWE

You actually believe that, don't you?
>>
>>2026892
>Every UK indie fan is already a WWE fan
lmao, fucking TNA consistently outdraws WWE in the UK
>>
>>2026900
doubt it

>>2026899
Didn't say that
>>
>>2026904
You literally said "every UK indie fan is already a WWE fan".

Gonna make a rebuttal or will you keep hiding behind a quibble?
>>
File: RAWtists BTFO.jpg (128KB, 1232x886px) Image search: [Google]
RAWtists BTFO.jpg
128KB, 1232x886px
>>2026863
>different roster

they are literally doing angles with the RAW women and cruiserwait division
>>
>>2026905
You can be a fan and not watch the product. TV is different in the UK anyways.
>>
>>2026915
>they're not watching
>but they're totally fans

whew lad

>TV is different in the UK anyways.

-t. not a Brit
>>
you can call me fedora man, neckbeard or whatever you want, but Jack is a good performer and can put some entretaining matches,if he joins the vaudevillians,they could maybe a good stable.
>>
>>2026904
>doubt it
TNA has done higher ratings than WWE in the UK forever, why do you think TNA push guys like Drew Galloway and Grado so hard?
>>
>>2026665
>Trying to get a rise out someone by taking potshots on Regal of all people
You guys are getting desperate.
>>
Jacky Boy is based.

Unfortunately the cruiser division has already flopped on RAM. Hopefully he'll stick around long enough to just be in normal matches.
>>
>>2026949
>greatest wrestling export is William Regal
>calling anybody else desperate

America, Mexico, Ireland, Canada, Samoa, Japan, France are all superior wrestling countries.
>>
You know what's fucked? 205 Live, him and Divari have a good match, could have been longer but still a decent length, that the audience actually enjoys and applauds for. RAM, same match, but 3 minutes long that was little more than his headlock escape, and his dropkick finisher.

And WWE are probably wondering why the CW division is failing even though they treat it the same as the Divas division.
>>
>>2026964
It flopped because Perkins was a charisma vacuum and they stuck all the matches in horrible spots of the show. Also all the purple rope handshake stuff is unnecessary and makes it seem like a sideshow instead of something legitimate.

If they had just opened the show with hot matches for a few weeks it would have gotten over.
>>
>>2026382
It isn't though. There will always be wrestling. I had not watched a minute of wrestling since 2002 when I was in high school and recently came back around the rumble surprised to see it still going. It is a kids show. There will always be kids and edgy teens buying toys and merchandise it'll be around maybe not like it's prime but it'll be around.
>>
>>2026970
Honestly, making it a clear cut "division" was a mistake, making a big deal about their weight and only having them fight each other just makes it seem like they're less important than everyone else by default. They should've just introduced the belt, said one would have to be under 205 to hold it, and that's it. No purple set, no division, people competing for the Cruiserweight Belt and regularly mixing up with the main roster, have them be on backstage segments with Owens or Jericho or whatever, put them in tag matches against The Club, make them legit a part of the show.
>>
>>2026970
I think it flopped because they just dumped all the new guys into endless tag matches and because they didn't know how to utilize Dabbins strengths.

They should've taken a page out of LU, one of the things that makes that show exciting to watch is the slow trickle down of new characters along the season.

Have the win at CWC go to TJP's head, he know thinks he's the hottest shit in the world, he becomes even more of the annoying dabbing shit he already is, his first night on Raw he says that if anyone is butthurt over losing at the CWC, he's more than welcome to come to Raw and do something about it, in fact, anyone in the world can try and step to me if they want.

And that's what happens, over the next couple of weeks, one by one, cruiserweights are introduced with vignettes and they fight TJP for the title, like an open challenge, sometimes mix it up by having two people show up the same night, so Foley makes a match between them where the winner challenges TJP next week.

Have Drew Gulak come in the opening minutes of Hoho Lun vs. TJP and break Hoho's fucking arm to get his spot on the card, goddamn it.
>>
>>2026970
>>2026980
>>2027002
There's loads of reasons why it's flopped. And loads of people know exactly why it's flopping, but WWE/Vince are so pants on head retarded that nothing is going to change, and based Jack will be back in the UK working in front of about 50 people in a ring that's half the size.
>>
>>2026356
Mini Sheamus?
>>
>>2026936
That would be the TNA that was cancelled so the channel could run a darts based game show from the 80's instead... TNA drew similar to what the live audience of Monday Night Raw did, not including catchup or replays.
>>
File: 1480898888667.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480898888667.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>2026624
maybe if I somehow could sit on him kek
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>2026789
>he's lost fights against smaller guys and thinks he's an MMA fighter now.
>>
File: slypeepee.png (3KB, 135x250px) Image search: [Google]
slypeepee.png
3KB, 135x250px
>/asp/ergers doesn't like Jack Galagher which means he's actually talented and will get over and draw money
>mfw
>>
The future
>>
>>2026949
>trying
>implying I didn't get a rise out of several of you

I actually like that Gallagher has a unique wrestling style and shtick even if it is a little corny. consider yourself worked
>>
>>2028142
dumb frog poster
>>
>>2026382

it will get better again, mock my words
>>
>>2026799
So, never saw his run as commissioner, no?
>>
>>2026356
The only cruiser weight besides Kendrick to have a semblance of a personality or character
>>
>>2030167
No one watched raw during those shit years. Thanks Paul
>>
He would kill all of you geeks in a shoot
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Gallagher_(wrestler)#Mixed_martial_arts_record
http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/16824642/wwe-cruiserweight-classic-jack-gallagher-mma-competitor-daniel-bryan-relishing-commentary-role
>>
File: tumblr_m3q399rSXx1qkq3sj.png (120KB, 186x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3q399rSXx1qkq3sj.png
120KB, 186x331px
>>2030010
>l-look at that guy posting that frog memey on the website where the frog memey became popular
>>
BASED JACK
BETTER THAN ZACK SABRE REDDIT.
>>
>>2030169
THIS
>>
>>2026914
>Cedric Alexander

Does this dude have a wife and three kids or something?
>>
Some vanilla midget indie darling vaudevillian wannabe, let's shit on him and call him jacketty.

GONZALO ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2026356
What's with all these fucking ghosts coming out of the British Isles?
>>
>>2030744
JZJJZJZ THIS VALLAPUTA MARTIN SERRATIERRES JZJZJZJZJ

TRY SO HARD...
>>
>>2026665
THIS. Britsmarks are the most ugly, reddit tier smarks of all. They go gaga for these bland as shit workers
>>
>>2030748
They're coming off Paige's haunted vagina.
>>
Why all the cruisermemes have names that sounds like harry potter characters?
>>
>>2030742
I mean, Heath Slater is married to a cute wife and has two daughters, but still played a guy married to a hick with seven kids.
>>
>>2026964
they treat it lower than the fucking diva division

>>2026959
>ireland
kek never had a noteworthy performer in it's pathetic history
>>
>>2026356
>it's another "fat virgins triggered by short and skinny people" episode
>>
>>2030191
Regal as Commissioner was well before the brand split when Smackdown was still relatively new
>>
>>2026395
He's vanilla by virtue of being a midget. No amount of wacky facial hair will change that.
Gain height. Hit the showers. Get a clue.
>>
>>2030762

Reminder Sheamus has won more world titles on his own than the whole of the UK in its history. Britettys never drew a penny.
>>
>>2026360
>>2026356
>>2026362
>>2026364
>>2026382
>>2026391
>>2026539
>>2026548
>>2026624

Got too lazy to select the other posters that are autistic and need large shiny things in their life.
Based Gallagher working the marks into a shoot
>>
>>2030825
Implying sheametty has either
>>
File: j.jpg (37KB, 463x434px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
37KB, 463x434px
>>2026356
Soon to appear on RAW.
>>
>>2026356

Is he, dare I say, our guy?
>>
>>2026801
Shut the fuck up you embarrassing spastic
>>
>>2030811
>being tall gives you personality + charisma

No matter how many times you say it, Nash, it will never come true.
>>
>>2026361
His matches during the Cwc and ZSJ's were the best in that whole series, I was pissed when I found out they were pushing Swann and Alexander.
>>
Jack is GOAT
>>
>>2026356
Ellsworth's bong cousin
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.