[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bryan Alvarez and Filthy Tom Lawler: Tables, Ladders and Chairs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
kiwi6.com/file/131mp1gmw1

>Bryan questions why creative forgot to write anything relating to Heath and Rhyno’s current business partnership...Bryan there is nothing to discuss...Heath lives in a Trailer...he built some shitty pool and Rhyno is his “acquaintance” because in kayfabe being a Champion doubles your paycheck so why would he NOT want to be champion?

>Wait...you mean there is seriously a group of people who actually dedicate a fucking discussion general for WOMENS WRESTLING?! LOL WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS- Filthy Tom the entire time Bryan was explaining Carmella vs Nikki Bella

>Creative regardless of which brand actively hates Dolph Ziggler but for some reason they don’t want him to leave. Vince actively enjoys making this poor fucker miserable. He’s the one guy who probably thinks he alone can elevate the Intercontinental Championship but suppressively probably hates having it because it only took him a month to get thrown outta the World Championship picture.

>It would be a miracle if Baron didn’t somehow give Kalisto some kind of Concussion. I do miss Chair Shots to the head tho it should specify in your contract you’re getting paid to do this so that’s just the breaks

>BRYAN THIS IS A SHOOT YOU SAY ONE BAD THING ABOUT MY WAIFU BECKY LYNCH AND WE’RE GONNA FUCKING THROW HANDS- Filthy Tom demonstrates when a Work is a Shoot and when a Shoot is also a Work.

>Alvarez makes mention how 2016 has not been Ambrose’s year because of how progressively lazy and unmotivated he’s gotten yet meanwhile Ambrose marks keep bringing up how he’s wrestling smarter not harder.
>>
kiwi6.com/file/a0c1hh7jzq

>Why would you book American Alphas as just another midcard Tag-Team but you always book them to get the final pin in these absoluetly fucking meaningless Tag-Team clusterfucks where everyone in them is directionless and without good storylines?

>Why would anyone ever wanna employ people like Konnor, Curt Hawkins, Simon Gotch, and Mojo Rawley?- Dave showing absolutely zero sympthy towards the undercard guys

>Heath will get 1 rematch...lose it in under 3 minutes and then Heath will never get another Tag-Team Championship match ever fucking again...Intercontinental Championship match with the Miz isn’t happening either you’d be better off having Miz’s next opponent be someone like Baron Corbin

>Does it really matter what program Nikki is wrestling with whether it be Carmella or Natalya its all just wasted time till Blissfaggot kills himself that is waifu loses to John’s sentient Blow Up doll.

>Bryan and Dave didn’t really add all that much to the ladder match that wasn’t really already specified in the Filthy Tom report. Creative hates Ziggler and is starting to see lots of potential in guys like Corbin and Miz

>Kalisto has no longer term angles like Ziggler and Apollo before him they exist to show off Corbin’s positives as Smackdown’s dominant rising Heel which is Raw is doing with Strowman w/ Sami Zayn.

>Alexa Bliss exposed the hell outta Becky Lynch. Alexa isn’t on par with Carmella but she is still pretty lacking in many departments- Dave Meltzer throwing his hat into the issue of waifu wars

>AJ and Dean are great wrestlers but...would it kill literally any promotion to teach its starts how to sell better? ROH had this same problem the people who taught The Young Bucks how to sell need to be fucking blacklisted.
>>
Filthy Tom actually thinks James Ellsworth qualifies for the Cruiserweight Division

Bryan Alvarez thinks James Ellsworth is better then Dolph Ziggler
>>
>marky thinks anybody will believe his fanfiction
>even links to radio shows that openly refute it

Dumbass.
>>
>>2025773

Fuck off Carter you do this every single time

You got banned TWICE on /wooo/ and I was the one who got you banned so take the fucking hint and KYS you worthless sack of flesh
>>
Why is Raw so goddamn fucking long

I hate Roman Reigns and even I know the show should have just ended with Roman looking strong
>>
>>2026376
Cause wwe makes literal millions and millions with that third hour.
>>
>>2026378

You literally had to have Charlotte and Ric Flair end the show

If Vince gets shocked the 3rd hour gets below 2 million he has no one to blame but his daughter
>>
>>2026397
Vince doesn't care. That third hour makes them so much more money than a 2 hour show from the ad money
>>
>>2026402

But it's long term ruining this shows viewership which is what makes them 90% of their excess income when that goes away WWE will be like what TNA was drawing back in 2009
>>
>>2026404
Ratings were going down already before they changed it to 3 hours. You look at smackdown and its terrible viewership and it's hard to justify the 2 hours over the 3 hours if you want to make cash
>>
>>2026411

Yeah but gone is the days when the most stacked show WWE had was Smackdown between 06-10

Seriously it was so bad that Raw had to consistently borrow talent from Smackdown because Smackdown had Batista, Triple H, Undertaker, both of the Hardy Boys, rising stars Vladimir Kozlov and Drew McIntyre, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Umaga and Chris Jericho

09 Raw literally had just Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton and John cena
>>
>>2026425
Yeah the Jeff Hardy year was great. But it still had lower ratings than raw for those years. But mostly cause it was on other shit channels
>>
>>2026438

I find this hard to believe

It was fucking competing with Raw dealing with Vince's fetish of bringing in Guest Hosts
>>
>>2026447
Yeah its true. The only time. Smackdown beat raw in the ratings post heyman era was a Christmas episode week for raw
>>
>>2026451

Bullshit

X-Mas WWE ratings consistently get basically like barely above 2 million viewers and it really stretches that line
>>
>>2026457
Yeah just search it on goole images
>>
>>2026466

Bruh if you can't provide me with a proper source then im starting to suspect you're full of shit
>>
File: za6Wvzq.png (46KB, 596x407px) Image search: [Google]
za6Wvzq.png
46KB, 596x407px
>>2026472
Bro just search it on google

No one had that shit channel smackdown got moved to
>>
>>2026475

How old is this?
>>
>>2026480
July 19 2016 I guess. Says in the title. But you were talking about 06-10 right
>>
>>2026484

Not to go into some kind of debate on this but are there other statistics you can show me or are you cherrypicking this one specifically to prove some kind of point
>>
>>2026486
What? This shows the ratings for both shows from 07-16. It's the first thing I saw on google
>>
>>2026490

Yes but this is also only one source can you provide multiple back-up?
>>
>>2026492
Dude what? The source is the tv ratings from Nielsen. If you want to look for another source you're free to do it, itll be the same numbers
>>
>>2026505

And how would you know this exactly it's like people in dirtsheets threads posting Non Observer Related Sources with Fabricated bullshit
>>
>>2024828
Bad ass Alvarez telling these deanetty fanboys off
>>
>>2026509
What? It's tv ratings. You can just go to tv by the numbers. Com and look it up but you'd have to look week after week individually for each show. This guy did the work and put it all in a graph
>>
>>2026510

Filthy Tom is such a goddamn mark you can tell he is /asp/'s guy because he's a Becky Waifufag
>>
>>2026511

Yeah but that's not entirely WWE's fault it's only partially on the afford that ratings in general are low all around and shit like Netflix is at an all time high despite having nothing but crap on the srvice
>>
>>2025882
You do know that it's multiple people calling you on your retardation right?
>>
>>2026538

Shut the fuck up Carter just go the fuck away no one fucking loves you
>>
File: f_273cca7aad.jpg (44KB, 536x600px) Image search: [Google]
f_273cca7aad.jpg
44KB, 536x600px
>I dont like dean
>le Reddit may may about him being "lazy"

you have to go back
>>
>>2026555

At best Dave and Bryan called Dean average but no where near the top athlete Styles competes at
>>
>>2026543
This level of projection is off the fucking scale.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.