[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlers who need one final big match for retirement.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0808.jpg (47KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
47KB, 600x386px
Wrestlers who need one final big match for retirement.
>>
File: hulk_hogan-funny-face[1].jpg (161KB, 1728x905px) Image search: [Google]
hulk_hogan-funny-face[1].jpg
161KB, 1728x905px
>>
harlem heat should reunite and beat new day
>>
>>2024577
He said he can't even do a legdrop anymore and that was three years ago

His last chance was Wrestlemania 25 where he was supposedly going to have a match with Cena. The only source is Hogan, so it's likely bullshit, but that was such an underwhelming Mania that I wouldn't be surprised if that was the plan at one point.

His match with Sting in TNA wasn't bad though, him hulking up at the end got one of the biggest pops for them
>>
>>2024647
I remember reading rumors that Hogan was going to have a match at 25 with cena or surprisingly Jericho
>>
>>2024577
Hogan can hardly walk now. No way he has one more match in him.
>>
>>2024647
>>2024880
What if Hogan tags with Cena and Cena does all the work. Maybe against Harlem Heat and New Day. Hogan/Cena obv. go over.
>>
>>2024449
Janetty
The rock
Austin
Nash
Hall
Scott steiner
Evil dead
>>
File: 1476261591603.jpg (13KB, 244x299px) Image search: [Google]
1476261591603.jpg
13KB, 244x299px
Tbqh
>>
File: Big_Show[1].jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Show[1].jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>2024449
>>
Christian would get a great match out of Owens. I would rather see him against Styles again, though.
>>
>>2026523
Christians never really put on a great match before. His retirement match should just be a smackdown ppv main event. Build it up as a career vs belt type deal. Have aj go over.

Christians not really over though and he hasnt done anything special in three years. Maybe have a shit segment with e n c advertising their "comedy" show and aj bullies him. Idk
>>
>>2026529
Can you die

Did Christian fuck your mom or something?
>>
>>2026529
He had nothing but great matches in TNA and his second WWE run, pleb. He could probably come in right now after being out for years and have the best match on the show.
>>
>>2026508
Show will be Big McLargehuge's first real feud. It will finish with the 2 of them being last men in the Andre Battle Royale (Kane is the last eliminated by BMLH). Show wins after they beat the hell of of each other. Show leaves his boots in the ring and walks out with the trophy.

At least that how it should go.
>>
File: 68698.jpg (25KB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
68698.jpg
25KB, 371x500px
>>
>>2026508
Beeg already won the Andre trophy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.