[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The asshole crowd during Becky and Alexa's Tables match.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Becky vs Alexa.jpg (213KB, 1168x631px) Image search: [Google]
Becky vs Alexa.jpg
213KB, 1168x631px
I've never understood the point of wrestling fans deciding to be wankers and chanting bullshit like 'JBL' or whatever. It's like, how disrespectful can you be when two performers are out there putting their bodies on the line for you and you have the audacity to just not give a shit.

Now, this is probably because I have paper thin skin and am one of the most insecure people you could ever know, but I would be legitimately furious if that happened to me. Like, how dare those asshole fans chant shit like that, especially when I'm putting my body on the line for them.

Then again, wrestling fans aren't the most respectful bunch.
>>
Based TLC crowd working OP into a shoot.
>>
>>2024222
i hear you, but """"womens wrestling"""" is fucking wack, what do you expect
>>
>>2024222
You mean American fans.
>>
>>2024222
The crowd was faggoty, chanting for tables at the very start of the match.. A perfect example of Vince's reasoning why you should give the crowd what you want, not what they think they want. Bliss has come on leaps and bounds in the last few months so congrats to her winning
>>
The first time I remember that happening was on the very first Post-Wrestlemania WACKY CROWD Raw which has now become a yearly tradition.

Those guys were on another level. Not only did they chant a bunch of stupid names to get themselves over, at one point they actually started doing the wave. Kevin Dunn had an aneurysm constantly trying to cut away from it.

At least the Full Sail marks pretend they care about the match they're watching when they're putting themselves over.
>>
File: 1366300691.jpg (142KB, 725x713px) Image search: [Google]
1366300691.jpg
142KB, 725x713px
>>2024222
>blaming the crowd for being bored during a mediocre show
>blaming the crowd for being bored during a divas match
Triple-chinned neckbeards can crow all they want, diva matches are still toilet breaks no matter how late in the card they put them on.

It was a shitty tables match that we've seen male wrestlers do a thousand times better a thousand times before. What's there to chant about?

>mrw indie manlets and "muh wumuns ruvulutiun" divas living in constant fear because they know all it takes is two big guys who look like actual wrestlers like Goldberg & Brock to send them flying down the card
>>
>>2024222
>was the better """womans wrestling""" match of the night
>it only took 1 try to break the table
>wasnt too long for a PPV match
Im with you on this one.
>>
>>2024222
Well, the match was shit, so KYS OP, you numale cuck. White knighting female wrestlers online will never get you laid.
>>
>>2024255
>still two tiny women running around a ring with 0 'holy shit' moments
>people actually defend the match because it was the first """"women's wrestling"""" match in years to not be completely dominated by sloppy botches
Why the fuck do you retards think people go to wrestling shows? Nobody says "Oh man I can't wait to see the 5'2" cumdumpster do a shitty-looking suplex!"
>>
>>2024248
It was the raw after mania nyc crowd.
I was there and apologize.
it was a stacked show, stimulus overdrive and then all the sudden a sheamus, orton beeg match that bored everyone.
>>
>put their body on the line
lol are all wrestling fans this retarded? It's fake dude, if they get hurt it's just an unfortunate accident.
>>
>>2024263
Wasn't that also the crowd that started Fandangooing? And then WWE ran that shit into the ground within the week.
>>
it was a shit match between two shit ''''''''''''wrestlers'''''''''. based crowd was justified
>>
File: 1325411597456.jpg (30KB, 799x626px) Image search: [Google]
1325411597456.jpg
30KB, 799x626px
>muh girl wrestlers!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.