[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STYLES BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: just cancel this show fam.jpg (97KB, 573x658px) Image search: [Google]
just cancel this show fam.jpg
97KB, 573x658px
>As noted, AJ Styles injured his right foot at last night's WWE TLC pay-per-view. Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline is reporting that Styles suffered a "pretty catastrophic ankle injury."

>As Marc noted earlier, Styles was celebrating in the ring after defeating Ambrose in the main event of last night's event. Once the show ended, Styles fell to the mat and was trying to move his right foot around. Trainers checked in on him while another trainer checked on Ambrose, who was still outside of the ring. Styles walked to the back on his own, but was noticeably limping.
>>
>>2023856

So chinlet confirmed to win the belt. Wwe is fucked
>>
When Styles did that wacky suplexaroo flip on top of the chairs, I do seem to recall one of his feet getting stuck on a closed chair. Then again, he did a 450 splash a few minutes later. That match was brutal and awesome.
>>
>>2023856
If he's out then hopefully he comes back in time to headline Wrestlemania
>>
Deanetty injured AJ and ripped his pants

The match wasn't even near as good as AJ'S matches with Roman and Cena

I hope deanetty dies then gets fired
>>
>>2023865
Based Big Match Ellsworth working you into a shoot
>>
>>2023856
If Uncle Allen is off Smackdown I'm not going to watch it.

>No BMJ
>No BMAJ
>fans chanting YOU STILL GOT IT at the undertaker for wearing a coat and standing in a ring
>Ellsworth for 3 months

where did it all go so wrong, it was the better show for a while.
>>
>>2023886
Please just leave this board already. Do us all a favor, nobody likes you.
>>
>>2023856
>Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline is reporting that

Watch him have just a slight injury that won't affect anything, or nothing at all.
>>
>>2023886

This.

Roman and Cena got a better match out of him
>>
Good

Have Taker squash him at the Rumble and keep him off TV

Ratings go back up
>>
>>2023856
Probably see Samoa Joe early.
>>
>>2023888

This meme isnt even fun. Just plain stupid. :(
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.