[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dean podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0009.png (397KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.png
397KB, 630x354px
I just watched this and I don't understand why everyone turned on Dean after this podcast. Because he seemed too chill? On drugs? Uninterested?

I don't know, to me it seemed like he was a bit tired and Austin was kinda poking at him with stuff that he knew Dean couldn't answer properly to.

For instance, he challenged him at the end to raise the bar so to speak and you could see in Deans eyes he wanted to say a lot but had to hold back. I guarantee you he asked to do crazier shit on wwe TV and was creatively turned down enough times to the point where maybe he really doesn't give a shit as much anymore.

Think about it. If your standout ability was as a hardcore wrestler and you perform on a PG show, then you're pretty much neutered. So where exactly do you raise that bar when everything is so heavily scripted and managed for you? Sure there are guys who naturally overshadow Dean, like AJ, but why does that have to be Deans fault? He's a different kind of wrestler, always was before the WWE. If he got lazier, it's the WWEs own fault. They knew who they signed.
>>
cause it was fucking embarrassing

strowman showed more life and character than he did
>>
>>2023651
He does shit all in hardcore matches where that's supposed to be his specialty he's shown he's a middle carder at best or just release him that's the thought after this podcast especially
>>
>>2023670
Thats just not true
>>
Dean wasn't "holding back" anything. He pissed off everyone in the locker room by criticizing Lesnar and shitting on Creative (eg HHH).

It seemed he was just too much of a pussy to talk about his own personal life. I would have respected him if he actually drew a line over talking about himself during the interview or even called out Austin's own shady past with Debra, but he just came across as an apathetic fuckwit.
>>
ambrose is being buried by creative because they know he would be a breakout star and take the spotlight away from cena
>>
>>2023679
>pissed off everyone in the locker room
damn, didn't know you were working in the back
>>
>>2023679
You think bringing up austins past with Debra would be a good move in any situation? You're an idiot.
>>
>>2023679
>even called out Austin's own shady past with Debra,
autism
>>
>>2023693
>>2023698
>butthurt Austincucks denying reality

Stone Cold is a wifebeating psychopath.
>>
>>2023704
that's not the point though...

dean cares about himself and his career more than he cares about whatever austin is doing or looking good in an interview and randomly saying that would get him buried at the very least
>>
>>2023651
> it seemed like he was a bit tired and Austin was kinda poking at him with stuff that he knew Dean couldn't answer properly to.

If you're invited to a podcast you should answer some interesting question and not just give answers like "it was good" "i don't care" and so on. This podcast was a fucking waste of time.
>>
>Dean did your father fucked you in the ass?
Austin was trying too hard to get a "scoop"
>>
>>2023704
I wasn't denying anything. I was saying that Austin is too protected by the WWE and if one of their other wrestlers makes references to his allegations of domestic abuse, that wrestler would pay serious consequences. Learn to read.
>>
I don't give a shit how much /asp/ hates Dean for whatever reason, he will always be my guy.
>>
>>2023662
Have you listened to Talk is Jericho with the club and Strauman? He's a pretty funny guy.
>>
>>2023678
Look at the tlc match yesterday as an example, aj did more bumps than 'lunatic' CZW Ambrose
>>
>>2023743
Ok.
>>
>>2023743
I like AJ Styles better but Dean Ambrose is still very much /myguy/ as well. He deserves the spot he's at, in my opinion, and I can't wait for when he turns heel.
>>
Imagine being Austin in that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Deanetty Ambrose, you fuckin' badass, all cool with your skinny DYEL body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have put you over, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is chug beer and beat Debra at the Broken Skull Ranch. Like seriously imagine having to be Austin and not only sit in that chair while Dean Ambrose flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO indie chill vibes, the favorable lighting barely concealing his thinning hairline and shitty fringe, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that embarrassing promo. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE CHAMP and DAMN, DEAN AMBROSE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his CZW indie shitter fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been ingesting nothing but a healthy diet of Broken Skull IPA, AlphaBrain and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Victoria Texas. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled brow as he sucks it in to attempt being alpha, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hardcore (for that is what he calls himself)" image, the image he worked so hard for with indie feds in the previous years. And then the Vince calls for you to change the subject, and you know you could give a stunner every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Stone Cold. You're not going to lose your future podcast career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>2024139
>Dean Ambrose flaunts his college fratboy DUDE WEED LMAO indie chill vibes

i'm literally crying
>>
>>2024139
Anyone has that gif in loop
>>
>>2024116
>the spot he has
Jobbing to the stars and being less over than a meme?
>>
It was an absolute embarrassment. If you don't think so then you're autistic and I feel sorry for you. You should have even aborted
>>
>>2023651
Frankly, Ambrose began to lose momentum after that squash match at Mania. This podcast definitely put a death knell is his title run though. He did look awkward and uncomfortable because he was. SCSA was asking him stuff and telling him stuff that he couldn't or didn't want to properly answer to. From what I've heard, he's pretty quiet backstage, he keeps to himself and does his job. But then, like you said, he's held back from his prime by the things they have him do and because he's a designated workhorse, he'll let them string him along through the current shitshow he's been working with AJ Styles.

It's really killing him how they're handling it all now but it's par for the course with WWE. At this point, Ambrose will only become relevant and worthy of another title run if he turns heel.
>>
>>2024174
Main Event of the best show WWE has, mate. I don't mind him going down to the upper midcard either.
>>
>>2024187
They've been handling Ambrose fine ever since he cashed in. In fact, the last time Ambrose was mistreated was against Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Before that, you'd have to go back to when he kept constantly losing to Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt despite the fact he was easily the most over guy on the roster.

They hit the switch on him way later than they should have and that cost him a lot, but he's still doing fine. He's a top babyface over at Smackdown competing with guys like John Cena, Randy Orton and AJ Styles. That's still an incredibly great position for him, if you ask me.
>>
>>2024176
>>2024187
this tbqhf
>>
>>2024174
I like Ambrose and I actually think they might be booking him a bit too strong. He hasn't lost to Styles clean yet. Styles should have had the legit win last night without any memellsworth bullshit
>>
>>2024193
Fair enough, they have booked him strong in the ring and he has stepped up. However I disagree about the MITB trigger pull. He had no momentum and we all know why it actually happened. If they wanted to treat him right, he'd still be the champ or at least would've held onto it until Survivor Series. His first actual defense was a joke. That Shield Triple Threat was just pathetic and the Ziggler """feud""" was a waste.

Also, his whole comedy act is starting to just piss me off, every time it looks like they are past it, they bring back the wacky zany Ambrose that isn't getting over anymore.

I guess my point is as far as where I want to see him, which is back on the top with the belt, he needs a serious change.
>>
>>2023651
>If your standout ability was as a hardcore wrestler

Then you have no standout ability
>>
>>2024116
>>2023743
nothing wrong with that.
[spoiler]he's still shit [/spoiler]
>>
>>2024203
An Ambrose heel turn could be really great and have him at his best, but unfortunately the Smackdown roster is already filled to the brim with heels as is and they're in desperate need of faces. Who's even the next face on the roster next to Ambrose? Ziggler? Kalisto?
>>
>>2024231
Obviously not counting Cena or Taker since they aren't regulars.
>>
File: 1465146535165.jpg (79KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1465146535165.jpg
79KB, 480x476px
>>2024139
Interesting variation on a /tv/ classic
Anyone else noticed an increased visibility of cross-pollination postings on the various boards recently?
>the culture is refracting into something new and slightly different again sitewide, it seems
>>
>>2024582
I like the michael phelps /sp/ one
>>
>>2023704
That's not the point you utter fucking idiot.
>>
>>2024139
Almost had it!
>>
>>2024176
>Caring this much.

You should've been a stain.
>>
>>2024217
My point exactly. They threw money at the guy, gave him tons of exposure, but they knew who they were getting.
>>
>>2024139
a daring synthesis!
>>
>>2023651
>hahah yeah i wanted to make mine and brocks match really interesting
>i had a ton of really cool spots planned
>brock didnt wanna do em so match was shit

>IMPLYING
this faggot has never had a good match in his life all he does is punch and kick and then he says some stupid shit like that get fucking real
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.