[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Ember Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

A werewolf?

A goddess of fire?

A darkier and edgier version of Athena?
>>
In my mind she is a character like you'd find in the Buffy universe. Maybe she was originally a cheerleader or a member of a high school dance squad from Dallas, Texas. But then some kind of fateful happening occurred and now she has supernatural powers and destiny. But she's still got her human side.

Then she got into the wrasslin' business because the WWE is actually the center of the Universe. Same reason the Undertaker is there.
>>
>>2016392
Dubs and she becomes """our girl"""""
>>
>>2016397
I could get on board with this. I just wish they would explain the point of the red eyes and confirm if she has supernatural powers or whatever because they haven't even touched on it.
>>
File: CvJ1w22WAAATfbw.jpg (17KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
CvJ1w22WAAATfbw.jpg
17KB, 250x262px
They need lore for their feud.
>>
>>2016392
> what is Ember Baboon
An ugly fucking chimp
>>
>>2016422
> lore
They are fighting over King K Rool's fabled golden banana
There you go, feud written
>>
>>2016422
OMG YOU GOT DUBS
>>
Will she bring her monks with her to the WWE?
>>
>>2016485
Very likely. She was using wolf and fire imagery as Athena so she will likely have the banners for her big entrance at a Takeover.
>>
A nigger
>>
It turns out when Bray says Sister Abigail he actually means it like how black people use the word sister.
>>
>>
>>2016392
About to get a big boot
>>
a cosplayer
>>
>>2016392
She is suppose to be a war goddess. But who fucking knows what she is now.
>>
File: Xavier_Part 4.jpg (118KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier_Part 4.jpg
118KB, 960x850px
>>2016392
I think she's a vampire who doesn't know she's evil yet.
>>
>>2016422
>tfw even a goddess like Asuka is getting BLACKED daily
>>
File: CyxlHtuXUAAkbyM.jpg large.jpg (341KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyxlHtuXUAAkbyM.jpg large.jpg
341KB, 1600x1200px
>>2016732
Yup. Asuka is even introducing her to her friends.
>>
>>2016392
Sister of Kobra Moon.
>>
>>2016869
>One of those geeks on the left is probably banging Asuka
>>
>>2016989
Asuka is probably a lesbian.
>>
>>2016989
She's more into women then men
>>
>>2017014
>>2016997
>These plebs don't know that Yuko Miyamoto dated Kana for years
>>
>>2016392
>What is Ember Moon

Cute. CUTE!!!
>>
>>2016422
I am going to fap it thinking of Asuka and Ember dyeing on each other. They just need some white poon tang to have a good trio-of-fish.
>>
>>2017019
>the state of someone who thinks we can or want to know who all those zipperheads are.

Seriously. They all look alike and have bad teeth.
>>
>Ember sparks a fat one
>now burn, burn yeah

What did they mean by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZybc-xIKA
>>
>>2017019
And it didn't work out and she's not been with a man since.
>>
>>2016392
She's a generic happy to be here babyface. Even Bayley had more character with her retard strength
>>
>>2016869
>jap
>nig
How do they even interact? Both butcher the english language and no chance ember knows japanese
>>
>>2017498
Doubt
>>
>>2017765
I WANT IT TO BE TRUE
>>
>>2016397
We need more wrestlers with deep lore-worthy gimmicks and backstories
>>
>>2017765
Based honorary aryan
>>
>>2017498
Isn't she going out with one of the guys from TM-61?
>>
>>2017765
Does Ember look porcelain cock too?
>>
that hand gesture she does when she poses is cringeworthy, in ring work is okay, havent heard her talk yet
>>
>>2017795
No, that's an /asp/ meme. Look at what is true
>Mid 30s, unmarried with no kids, no known boyfriend
>tumblr hair
She's a rug muncher for sure
>>
>>2016392
Formless nigga girl
>>
>>2016989
Asuka only bangs catch wrestlers like Minoru Suzuki
>>
>>2017847
That is a really disgusting mental image
>>
>>2017847
We also know she likes being beaten up by him. Kinky as fuck
>>
>>2016392
A nigger
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.