[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Cody-Rhodes-1000x600.jpg (78KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cody-Rhodes-1000x600.jpg
78KB, 1000x600px
APOLOGIZE
>>
who is that?
>>
>>2016294
It's Goldust without his facepaint, I think.
>>
>>2016295
oh shit. Thought he was older?
>>
No he sucks same with Sandows WWE protected the fuck out of him.
>>
>>2016293
Overrated by internet retards. No talent goldust deserves world title over him. Name one good cody match.

Literally just that random underdog that the internet latches onto.
>>
>>2016315
vs Jay Lethal Final Battle 2016
>>
>>2016315
>>2016388
NOW APOLOGIZE
>>
>>2016293
Cody "WWE misused me gimmick #352" Rhodes
>>
He needs to grow back his mustache
>>
>>2016483
He looks like a pedophile with it, I disagree
>>
>still a CAW with CAW matches
>>
>>2016388
one decent match where he was carried the whole way? holy fucking shit i'm thankful vince doesn't listen to you retards
>>
LMAO at the smarks getting triggered by a good looking white ex wwe guy becoming the best thing in the indies

>reeeeeeeee this guy is a caw i like my wrestlers short and fat like steen or flippy darkies like lethal or pentagon jr
>>
>>2016697
>best thing in the indies

Who is Ricochet
Who is Zack Sabre Jr
Who is Broken Matt Hardy
>>
>>2016701
a spotmonkey faggot
a literal skeleton
a broken brilliance
>>
>>2016701
Spot monkeys are shit

Catch wrestling is shit

Meme wrestlers are shit

Based Cody is the hero that the independent promotions need, pretty soon he'll have a GOAT run like AJ Styles before the WWE
>>
>>2016306
lel how fucking stupid can you be?

>>2016697
>something that didn't happen
>>
What went wrong with Cody? His old tweets were pretty much anti smark and anti dirtsheet, seemed like he's really poised to be the company guy. Is it his dad's death and/or constant jobbing that push him over the edge? Or he eventually realized that vince will never push a Rhodes as world champ?
>>
>>2017088
He got smart.
>>
>>2017088
He has impossible footsteps to follow and even though hed always have a spot because family the truth is he never really got over. If he wasnt a rhodes theyd release him. Legacy couldnt get him or dibiase over. Goldust outshined him. Singles run wasnt over. He just doesnt have that charisma that dusty and dustib had. Imagibe the effect that must have on his ego never being as good. He probably snappedish because fathers death and hes a goldust ripoff. Plus his dad said he shouls leave anyway.

Humans are weird from our perspective it seems like he had it nade but we are motivated by more than just money and fame. HHH for example cares more about image of himself and legacy than money imo whereas brocks about money and challenge.
>>
>>2016697
Please kys pinhead
>>
>>2016315
>Goldust
>No talent
>>
>>2016315

The MitB that Sandow won.
>>
>>2017097
My fave part of your shitposts is the constant linguistic errors, like you're furiously pounding on keys while you dribble vitriolic foam onto them.
>>
>>2017401
>photoshopping

...but why Carter?

I mean at least you're actually making effort but...to what end?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.