[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

State of WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 2Cold SteveO meets Bayley.jpg (428KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
2Cold SteveO meets Bayley.jpg
428KB, 1280x1707px
Where did all these cringeworthy fans come from. Back then fans were drunk college kids yelling for Trish Stratus to strip now its fans chanting about how good womens """wrestling""" is and other gay shit
>>
Chads and normies just watch UFC now, leaving the dregs of fatass betas for WWE.
>>
>hating on women's wrestling

Seek a female companion
>>
>>2016203
>>>/wooo/ is that way faggot
>>
>>2016198
>virgins screaming for a woman to strip because they can't get pussy themselves
>not cringeworthy
Lel. Wrestling fans have always been total losers. It's just a different breed of loser now
>>
>>2016203
Im not hating on it just don't think its as good as smarks like ya hype it up to be.
>>
File: (You).jpg (431KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
431KB, 1280x1707px
>>2016211
>Horny young men doing whats only natural is cringeworthy
Nah cringeworthy is fat neckbeard redditors praising and whiteknighting womens """"""wrestling"""""" because they think women will reward them with sex for it
>>
>>2016198
Who is more cringeworthy: WWE fans or indy/NJPW smarks?
>>
>>2016212
You must have missed the Pentagon vs Io Shirai match on Lucha Underground last Wednesday.
>>
>>2016222
Indy smarks like >>2016223 no fucking doubt
>>
>>2016211
this desu
>>
>>2016219
Horny young men should be out having sex, not desperately hoping to see a peek of sideboob on their tv screen or in an arena somewhere. It's cringeworthy
>>
>>2016229
>desu
Kys f/a/ggot
>>
>>2016235
>implying the frat boy fans back then didn't do both
>>
>>2016236
>>2016237
board filters "tb.h" as "desu"

lurk more
>>
>>2016242
Get worked kid
>>
Wrestlers that would've been gods in the attitude era like Reigns, Ambrose and Strowman get booed by numale neckbeard nerds because the masculinity and testosterone scares them.
#TruthBomb
>>
>>2016198
More like the state of malettys in america
>>
Todays smarks cheer for wrestlers only that remind them of themselves. Ex. Neville (manlet), Owens (fat/neckbeard), womens """wrestling""" (beta orbiters), Cesaro (no personality)

#TruthBomb
>>
Welcome to 2016. It's only going to get worse.

It's nothing to do with wrestling, either. Same thing is happening in all entertainment.

'muh diversity'
'muh equality'
'muh political correctness'
'muh feelings'
>>
File: Eat-Owens-Eat.png (315KB, 385x683px) Image search: [Google]
Eat-Owens-Eat.png
315KB, 385x683px
Put a guy like Kevin Owens in 1997-2005 WWE and he would get LAUGHED out of the building.
>>
Social media
>>
Why do all wrestlers look younger/less masculine now? I thought it was just because I used to watch them as a kid so thought they looked older, but even comparing now it's undeniable.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
WWE is only popular because they've always appealed to the lowest common denominator. Losers, hicks, autists etc etc.

It's a real problem that needs to be solved. If society took autism and other mental illnesses seriously and actually helped these people assimilate I guarantee the wrestling industry would suffer as a result.
>>
>>2016274
Because no steroids? That's basically it, you can't get super buff without them and that's the look old wwe wrestlers had. More form than function but it was at least more interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x573px
>>
>>2016274
blame benoit, it seemed like wrestlers started shrinking after the murders
>>
File: Umaga_pro.png (557KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Umaga_pro.png
557KB, 1000x707px
>>2016271
wrong
>>
>>2016274
it's because you spend to much time on the internet and have forgotten that all your opinions are in fact merely ironic
>>
File: DustyRhodes_crop_exact.jpg (25KB, 476x318px) Image search: [Google]
DustyRhodes_crop_exact.jpg
25KB, 476x318px
>>2016271
>>
>>2016478
Umaga is half a foot taller than owens. Same with Foley and every other fat fuck you want to name
>>
>>2016478
>>2016500
Dusty Rhodes was joke character and Umaga was taller and actually intimidating
>>
>>2016265
There will be one guy that will say fuck that, will start flipping fingers, treat wymen like sex objects, call diversity fags ''cucks'' and praise kek.

It'll be /pol, the gimmick and it'll be the second golden age of wrestling.
Just look at how any stupid thing Trump said got him attention.

>>2016271
Mick Foley, third most over guy in the Attitude Era.

You are a fucking moron You know who would be laughed out of the building? Roman ''Suffering Succotash'' Reignetty.
>>
>>2016256
>>2016261
>>2016265
obvious fedoramen is obvious

also Roman in the attitude era? with those mic skills?

God, Stone Cold and The Rock would have eaten him alive.

How far did ''all looks and nothing else'' Test go in the attitude era? Midcarder4life.
>>
>>2016562
>>2016551
Reigns is held back by scripted promos. As you can see on his twitter and interviews he frequently BTFO of smarks with ease. In attitude era Roman would be bigger than Rock/Austin combined i guarantee it.
>>
Is there any man who doesn't look weird wearing divas merchandise?
>>
File: 20161123.jpg (211KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161123.jpg
211KB, 960x1280px
>>2016616
ME!
>pic related
>>
>>2016584
Right, so Vince trusts Ambrose with non-scripted promos, but doesn't let Roman.

Totally makes sense.

What a fucking excuse dude.
>In attitude era Roman would be bigger than Rock/Austin combined i guarantee it.

Well, then I'm 100% convinced.

#TruthBomb:

The attitude era was so stacked with great promo guys that Roman would have ended like Test.
Cucked by the more talented HHH on his big chance, then floated around the midcard for a decade before dying for drug abuse.

Also Vince would have never relied on him, otherwise he'd have been crushed by WCW.
Hell, it's more likely that WCW would have hired Roman, made him their top guy and gone bankrupt just like it did.
>>
>wanting to see women wrestle is gay

Something wrong OP?

>>2016584
lol this is a new level of pathetic for fedoroman.

Reigns is boring-as-fuck in a non-scripted environment and his ad-lib skills are non-existent.
>>
>>2016240
>Frat boys
>Watching mandrama
Only frat boys that did that was the frat Darren Young went to
>>
>>2016533
>Dusty Rhodes was joke character

-t. WWF babby
>>
>>2016621
god damn
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.