[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: goaticho.jpg (386KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
goaticho.jpg
386KB, 940x545px
What went right?
>>
Hes childish so it relates to the smarks but hes not beong megapushed like the big dog so they pretend to think hes funny.
>>
>Under 6'0''
>Never drew a dime
>Never the guy
>Adored by reddit
Nothing?
>>
quiet
>>
Not gonna lie I hated Jerishill's "cool dad" run when he came back trying to "push" young talent like losing to ziggler and fandango and shit, but his current run with Owens makes me really like him.
>>
Nothing. He was based when he was rooty rooty booty and burying aj styles. Now hes shit, cringe shit
>>
>>2016167
I partially agree with this. I feel he has focused to much on the comedy since he started teaming with fatass and it's much harder to take him seriously. It's got him mega over though.
>>
>>2016167
He was cringe shit during the rooty tooty booty shit, but his current list run is GOAT
>>
>>2016134
He's just Jerigoat
>>
He's the best part of Raw but sadly he has to share segments with Kevin Lowens.
>>
Being on a show where everyone else sucks. He's a C student with a 100 IQ in the special-ed class.
>>
>Beating present WWE World Champion Based AJ Styles (the man who beated John Cena at SummerSlam) at WrestleMania 32
>Not beating former WWE World Champion Dean Ambrose at Extreme Rules in that Asylum match only by 69 thumbtacks
>The only reason that explains that Owens (who was pinned last Monday by the USA CHAMPION) stills being WWE Universal Champion. He is really the co-champion.

In Kayfabe, Jericho is probably such a powerful than Rollins
>>
>>2016144
>>2016149
>>2016167
>>2016209
Quiet.
>>
Love his current run, reminds me a little of Dennis Reynolds. Easily the best thing on Raw right now. It's weird how he's like the complete opposite of 2008 heel Jericho but still heel. I remember him saying the key to being a successful heel is removing everything likeable about him, no catchphrases, comedy etc. Seems his ideology has changed but i don't really care much about that, it's entertaining and kayfabe is dead.
>>
File: jericho-hwc.jpg (58KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
jericho-hwc.jpg
58KB, 600x752px
>>2016592
This, the list is more over than any superstar on Raw, let's hope Jerigoat gets his hands on a title soon, he deserves it after six years of no titles.
>>
>>2016606
Honestly think he should've won the title match against reigns the other week. would've added more tension to the Owens/Jericho angle and Reigns is doing nothing with that belt
>>
>>2016631
Agreed. Or beating Rollins in order to make the Hell in a Cell match a triple threat, that would have been interesting. If Jericho had beaten Reigns in that match you mentioned, he would have held every major title in WWE at least once, but no, they'd rather keep it on Reigns even though he won't be defending it at Roadblock, fucking sucks, he is indeed doing nothing with that belt.

The decision-making team should at least put Reigns' title on the line at Roadblock to make things more interesting, then have Owens win the match and become double champion, then have him "gift" the US championship to Jericho as a show of proof of how strong their friendship really is.
>>
Jericho has been relevant since the day he stepped foot in the WWF.
He's always been on the periphery of awesome, aside from the undesputed title run and shit like that.
>>
>>2016134
Jericho has charisma, which can get people over. Main problem with most of the younger guys. They are charisma black holes.
>>
>>2016134

Realized that wrestling was more than roided out freaks and "super cool" bad guys, decides to portray himself as an idiotic, wisecracking face or heel, over as fuck.
>>
>>2016134
Charisma
Wrestles like a 25 year old
Has a clue
Been around so long knows the business like the back of his hand
One of the boys
Does all he can to help the younger lads
Doesn't have as big an ego as most guys his age (HHH, Micheals, Austin)
You tell me senpai.
>>
File: keks.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>2016144
>>2016149
>>2016167
>>2016209
>SmackDownies seething because based based Jericho draws more ratings than their shitty show
>>
>>2016771
Haven't watched cuckdown since the first episode after the brand split
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.