[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

future endeavours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

who do you think will no longer be with the company at this point next year?

my picks:

>simon gotch
>paige
>the ascension (or konnor at least)
>titus oneil
>jack swagger
>tamina
>summer rae
>neville
>curtis axel
>rosa
>daniel bryan
>fandango
>hideo itami
>some other nxt shitters that are never going to amount to anything like angelo dawkins
>most of the manlet division if it dies by then

others who would be let go if it weren't for PR reasons
>darren young
>david otunga
>>
>>2015110
>bryan

why ? he's not in any danger now and even if he was precarious now, it would certainly take WWE more than a year to care and fix it
>>
>>2015118
you can tell he badly wants to leave he doesnt give a fuck anymore
>>
Triple H
>>
They'll have Bryan shitting around the company forever so the fans don't get mad

unless they want him to like start an ""indie"" to fill network time

Guessing the "workers" on that list like Neville and Axel are useful for house shows and a lot of the others will probably go
>>
>>2015110

>Bryan

Yeah I'm sure the company is going to allow him to leave and let some indy have the biggest drawing non-WWE pro wrestling match since the Monday Night Wars

He could shit on Vince's desk and they wouldn't fire him. If he ever ends up leaving, it'll be because he quit.
>>
>>2015288
>When you /asp/ way too hard
>>
apollo crews seems to be going nowhere fast.
>>
Have Jack Gallagher replace Simon Gotch in the Vaudevillians and send them straight to the top. Please Vince.
>>
>>2015110
becky lynch
>>
>>2015345
dude epic xD
>>
File: ksfhs.jpg (35KB, 720x294px) Image search: [Google]
ksfhs.jpg
35KB, 720x294px
The WWE wants to keep a good worker like Neville around, but I wouldn't be surprised if he future endeavored himself at this point. His booking has been atrocious, and he's still young enough to have some ambition left.
>>
>>2015355
What's wrong?
>>
>>2015313
great skills in the ring, but not a talker, no character beyond being Bobby Lashley 2.0
>>
>>2016190
Future endeavored himself for an innocuous tweet? I hope not

Saying that, he's going to waste in wwe
>>
>>2016204
I meant that a lot of people interpreted that tweet as his frustration, since he gave no explanation.

He's got to be frustrated, though. He was the longest reigning NXT champ before Balor, then they did absolutely nothing with his call up.
After a year of nothing, he's going to be in the IC title match for WM(and possibly win) when he gets a freak injury and can't compete.
He comes back, and is one of the top draft picks. He starts to get more of a push, then is suddenly jobbed out to Bo fucking Dallas. And since then we've seen nothing from him.

It's like they can't decide whether to push him or bury him.
He's legit one of the best wrestlers in the world and a hell of a workhorse, it really is mind-boggling how creative can't seem to do anything with him.
>>
>>2016269
He was suppose to win the IC title at Mania but the ankle injury screwed him.
>>
>>2016275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYU57sdJIDc

"You think it's broken?"
"Yeah"
>Neville's face as he realizes he won't win the IC Title at Mania
>>
Maybe not next year, but Harper will be gone whenever the Wyatts truly end. He'll dangle around for a few months and then gtfo sadly. A waste.
>>
>>2016340
I really like Mighty Mouse, but Zack was the right call, for a single moment in time, I was happy with WWE's booking. And then Raw came.
>>
>>2016364
where has the giant ginger been?
>>
>>2016433
Rowan is the ginger, he's hurt. It's why they had Harper go to SD even though he was drafted to RAM.
>>
>titus oneil
Kek no, Titus is important to the WWE for their racial quota since Mark Henry is old

>neville
>jack swagger
Nope

>curtis axel
>implying they will fire Mr. Perfect's son

>daniel bryan
Daniel Bryan may complain that he's not rassling but he likes the fat checks especially now that he's a daddy
>>
>>2016566
When was Harper drafted to RAW?
Wasn't that just people making assumptions based on house shows?
>>
>>2015127
Its a work . He knows he can milk the cash cow for the rest if his days. Plus like cm punk if he leaves hes gonna create be super discreet in order to not burn bridges and has nothing to offer to make a return.
>>
>>2016199
Not even
Lashley had a mega push, vince had a mega hard on for him. He was literally gonna be the next lesnar with half the charm and no heyman. Then Lashley fucked it all up over his piece of ass got upset and left(smarks now btfo over muh diversity)

Apollo Crews doesnt even have that chance
>>
>>2015127

It's a work. If he wanted to get fired he would come out and just say the f word or something on a mic.

Him as GM is basically what you would expect Daniel Bryan the wrestler in 2014 to be if he was given the book for a show.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.