[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinsuke is going to win the NXT belt back tomorrow, r-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0434.jpg (75KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.jpg
75KB, 645x370px
Shinsuke is going to win the NXT belt back tomorrow, r-right?
>>
>>2014454
That's tomorrow? Pretty hasty. What's the rest of the card shaping up to be?
>>
>>2014456
* NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Samoa Joe
*The Revival vs. Tino Sabbatelli and Riddick Moss
* Akira Tozawa and Tajiri vs. Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa
* Liv Morgan and Aliyah vs. Billie Kay and Peyton Royce
* Bobby Roode vs. Elias Samson vs. Tye Dillinger
NXT Women’s Champion Asuka, Ember Moon, TM-61 and the injured Hideo Itami are also advertised.
>>
>>2014461
Thanks mayne. Actually looks quite good, I'm betting Nakamura will go balls-out in Japan to give a performance, which is nice, since he hasn't really done so since Dallas.
Revival against some green guys, green guys just need to stand there and let them be Revival. And a Tajiri appearance. Pretty fuckin cool
>>
>>2014468
Unfortunately this is just a live event, and won't be on the network. I'm hoping they still switch the tittle like they did with Joe and Finn at that live show a while back. Can you imagine the pop is going to be like if Nakamura wins the strap in his native Japan?
>>
>>2014471
I fully expect them to. Joe winning it back was just set-up to crown them both 2-time champs and milk that feud for a little bit more to kill time in their title picture until Joe shows up at the Rumble.
>wins belt back just before Japan
>Nakamura wins in Japan
>feud through to the next Takeover, presumably before the Rumble
>Joe fails to recapture
>Rumble
>[fat man tuba music and people get murdered]

It's too pottery not to happen.
>>
>>2014475
>>It's too pottery not to happen.

It pretty much writes itself, which means WWE is probably going to fuck it up.
>>
>>2014454
Yes. Roode vs Nakamura for San Antonio or maybe a triple threat. Just please no more fucking Joe/Nakameme singles matches
>>
>>2014471
WWE confirmed that they are going to be filming parts of the event for the network which is a dead giveaway that Joe is dropping the title
>>
>>2014505
Roode vs Shinsuke would be....GLORIOUS!!!
>>
>>2014454
Shinsuke loses and comes out at the rumble
>>
wait is this going to be shown on the day or is it going to be part of the next nxt episode?
>>
>>2014525
My understanding is that will be on the network, but not live. If the belt does change there is no way news won't get out before the taped show airs though.
>>
File: STACKS SO FAT.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
STACKS SO FAT.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>2014461
>Tozawa and based Tajiri vs psycho killer and johnny wrestling
>the drifter will show up
>Tinoposting
>Perfect 10
>Based peypey and Billie

10/10 card
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (108KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
108KB, 720x720px
There are a few websites claiming that Nia Jac will be Asuka's opponent for this show. It's a shame to see Nia taken off of RAW so quickly, but this would be a great rematch.
>>
>>2014461
They're really pushing for that women's tag division
>>
>>2014475
well in the tapings they have already crowned a new #1 contender in bobby roode for take over san antonio so i think joes gonna retain
>>
>>2014545

CANT FIT MY HANDS ROUND EM
>>
>>2014545
hello /wew/
>>
>>2014454
based samoan jones antiworking the heel heat smarks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.