[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE fans overall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1017.png (360KB, 613x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.png
360KB, 613x693px
Since we're """"""wrestling community"""" on the internet, I wanna ask everybody a question. Why is that WWE (wrestling in general) is mostly appeal to obese neckbeards? In college, there's one guy who always wears a what appears to be 5XL John Cena t-shirt, the dude is huge as fuck. Most of the YouTube videos about fans getting upset over someone losing always happen to be a fat kid or grown man who apparently doesn't know that wrestling is scripted. https://youtu.be/dvXRoe3vui0
Last week, on Black Friday I went to Best Buy to buy Battlefield 1, I didn't have time to do laundry because I was working the whole day so as soon as I got out of work I rushed to buy that game before it completely sells out. The only clean shirt I had in my closet was a WWE Raw shirt I bought back in 2010 for the Bragging Rights PPV and this obese neckbeard wearing a Daniel Bryan shirt approaches me when I'm in line and says, "Nice shirt you got there, bud" so everyone around me wanted to see what I was wearing. I never felt so embarrassed in my life.

WWE knows this that's why the biggest size in every t shirt is 5XL.

But why? Why is wrestling appealing to obese neckbeards? I feel a little uncomfortable knowing that I have to hide liking wrestling mostly because most of the people who like it are nerds obese neckbeards, myself I'm 6'5, 320 lbs, a couple of extra lbs but at least my shirts are 2XL, not 5XL.
>>
AJ Styles and the gay community
Deanetty & Becketty and the reddit community
>>
back in the day there would be only one fat boy in the crowd and Rick Flair would single him out and yell at him and now these days everyone in the crowd is a fatboy
>>
>>2012586
Me on the right
>>
>>2012595
What's the T-shirt logo said?

OP
IS A
GOD

???
>>
Fatass here, I like wrasslin' because it's an escapist fantasy that lets me live vicariously through big ripped badass athletes I will never be.

I would never reveal my power level in public though.
>>
File: 1467170401312.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467170401312.png
259KB, 500x375px
im not sure, its really painful to ever think youre gonna go look at a wrestling message board. its the most autistic awful shit iv ever seen.

im an army captain, deployed to afghanistan, watched this stuff as a child, but they showed it on tv over there so i followed it a couple times a week, had nothing else to look forward to. just kept watching when i got back home.

and for the record i hit the gym, take showers, occasionally get a clue, have sex, and gain height whenever possible.
>>
File: MMArk.gif (2MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
MMArk.gif
2MB, 280x210px
>>2012586
i like wrestling but i don't hide it. i consider myself a hardcore mma fan as well and the Conor McGregor era casual newfans are equally as cringey. To me, NFL fans are similar to the wrestling fans you mention but on the average, basketball and baseball fans aren't.

And I wear 3XL shirts because I like wearing big shirts and they eventually shrink.
>>
File: 1478389079856.png (595KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
1478389079856.png
595KB, 559x559px
I feel your pain. Sometimes I'm at work and one of my co-workers is a die hard WWE fan, he's a mark, he thinks it's real. He's always talking to me about it, and whenever the ladies are around, I tell him to stop talking about it because I don't want them to think I'm a nerd. My co-worker is nowhere near a fat neckbeard, he's skinny as fuck and he desperately needs a cheese burger, but I still feel kinda embarrassed because most of the WWE fans I know are obese no life having nerd neckbeards.
>>
>>2012991

I talk about it likes it's real too. If people want wrestling to be relevant again then that's how we should treat it. I mostly talk about the promo's and storylines, not so much about the in ring stuff tho.

also what's your shirt size?
>>
>>2012991
I wish i had such colleague.
>>
>>2012993
I'm Extra Large, almost 2XL, trying to keep it the lower I can, sometimes I act like a fat pice of shit and eat a whole pizza by myself after a couple of beards, but not every day, like once in every 5 months.
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (34KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
34KB, 680x680px
>>2012998
beers

fucking auto-corrector
>>
>>2012586
I'm not fat, but I'm an openly proud wrestling fan. Part of the reason you only see neckbeards and pajeets being open about it is because a lot of cool motherfuckers think it's uncool to be a wrestling fan, which further perpetuates that stigma.
On the whole WWE fucking blows nowdays and crowds are worse than ever, but there's still that silent majority who aren't autists that like wrestling.
Also I think the dude in that video is just faking his rage; checking his youtube profile, he seems to do a lot of those staged freakout type videos and he's related in some way to 'Angry Grandpa'.
>>
>>2013018
So he's faking rage just to get viewers?
>>
>>2014924
Yeah, more or less, that's what the Angry Grandpa videos are. Youtube rage vids get a shit ton of views i.e. the vid in OP has 5.3mil views.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 570x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 570x702px
>>
File: what the.jpg (83KB, 825x749px) Image search: [Google]
what the.jpg
83KB, 825x749px
>>2015025
WWE fans are fucking weird in general
>>
>>2012586
I accidentally revealed I like wrestling at work now no one talks to me :/
>>
File: Screenshot (212).png (1MB, 1600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (212).png
1MB, 1600x848px
>>2015025
>NXMeme
>>
>>2012586
>myself I'm 6'5, 320 lbs, a couple of extra lbs

why did I even bother reading
>>
>>2012586

>Fat fuck worked into a shoot, brother.
>>
The biggest wrestling mark is a fat unemployed American who spends all his time on /asp/, squared circle and /woooo/ Lacks engagement skills that he has no choice but to talk to himself using dynamic IPs. Used a Dean Ambrose tripcode, makes Roman Reigns BBDWTS threads all day, has a playlist of what thread to make next.

>The state of American fans
>>
>>2012619
Go Clinton Go
>>
>>2012586
>nerds obese neckbeards, myself I'm 6'5, 320 lbs, a couple of extra lbs but at least my shirts are 2XL

oh the irony
>>
File: IMG_0386.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>2015507
>implying I'm Carter

>>2015524
Don't try to make me feel bad about my weight because you're a guy that looks like the image I posted to make the thread, fatty
>>
>>2012586
>Since we're """"""wrestling community"""" on the internet,

kys lad, nobody here likes wrestling

>>2015532
>literal fatty unironically projecting
>>
>>2015534
Americans love it apparently, since they sit on this site 24/7 and make threads about Roman Reigns and Undertaker ever 5 minutes and the IPs point to Dallas and Canada
>>
nxt spoiler :
Samoa Joe Lost his title in Japan against Nakamura
>>
>>2012586
I bet it is escapism they like seeing wrestlers doing athletic shit they could never dream of doing
>>
>>2015098
what do middle aged guys do for fun?
>>
The only tshirt I have is a JERICHO IS RAW one from the 90s when I visited the NY store. I don't wear it outside of the house, mainly because the Y2J thing stopped being relevant. I'm on college campuses regularly because I'm getting engineering degree to get into a different field. I don't see anyone in wrestling t-shirts; in fact I have seen more Attack on Titan shit . I'm in a rural area with a lot of white people so you'd think I'd see something WWE-related.....

Anyways, I love LU and I'm gonna buy a shirt and start wearing it. I have tits and I'm not obese so if anything I hope it acts as free advertising. WWE is fucking worse than it's ever been, btfo marks CERO MIEDO ALL DAY EVERY DAY
>>
>>2015979
I'd also like to add that the LU crowd looks like people I'd actually hang out with. Good mix, yeah there's a couple heavy fans but there are some attractive women and men in there OP. check it out, Jericho can't make wwe less shit forever unfortunately
>>
>>2015025
Is that Rich Evans in the KO shirt

>that thing in the bottom left
>>
ITT Fedoramen crying once again and trying to blame ''fat neckbeards'' because Roman gets booed.
>>
>>2015563

spoiler:

nobody watches NEXT
>>
File: serious shit going on here.gif (2MB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
serious shit going on here.gif
2MB, 500x292px
>>2015979
>I have tits
>>2015987
>the LU crowd looks like people I'd actually hang out with
>>
>>2015987
The lu crowd looks like a bunch of tijuana spics that live 2 blocks away from the temple
>>
>>2016049
Oh please we all know there's gonna be some neckbeards in any wrestling crowd. Also that guy looks like he'd at least be potentially humorous, that face was great

>itt neets can't handle that some of us have sex, have a home gym, and have a spouse we can enjoy wrestling with
>>
>>2016120
OH NO PEOPLE WHO SPEAK SPANISH CAME TO LUCHA LIBRE STOP THE PRESS

Jfc the state of some of you.
>>
>>2016121
I think he has something to do with indie wrestling, I think wade keller or someone mentioned it in passing
>>
>>2016162
Yeah I heard that too, that he has a podcast or something. wasnt he also holding the popcorn during the earlier match?

I love when LU pans to people's reactions, you get a wide variety of people losing their shit. It's almost like they're enjoying themselves, something WWE fans have a hard time relating to these days
>>
OP, because power fantasy.
>>
>>2012586
Hasn't anyone ever found out who that fat fuck was in those Florida University tapings?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.