[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one, and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: devittpac2012.jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
devittpac2012.jpg
96KB, 500x333px
Which one, and why?
>>
>>2012043
Neville because he doesn't bore the fuck out of me.
>>
>>2012043
Neville because he isn't a faggot
>>
Devitt because im gay
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (28KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
28KB, 426x398px
Neither

I FUCKING hate vanilla midgets

The only vanilla midget I can pass is Daniel Bryan. Other than that, stick to your local gym or do something else that doesn't involve a sport. Atheletes are meant to be 6'+ anything bellow that please go get you a normal job, faggggggotz
>>
>>2012414
>Passing Daniel Bryan

nigger pls
>>
>>2012414
Wow either you are just trying your very hardest or you have become the meme and the meme has become you.
>>
>>2012043

neither and because
>>
File: 15gcwfm.jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
15gcwfm.jpg
7KB, 320x240px
>>2012043
>>
>>2012043
Neville because in addition to his high-flying he's also strong as fuck and good on the mic when given the opportunity.

Finn is just kinda boring in every regard save for his entrances and even then the demon shtick is already old.
Not to mention Seff does the sling blade a million times better than him
>>
Based Balor. Neville is a one move spot monkey with a shit gimmick. Balor has a based gimmick, entrance, look, better promo (not difficult since Neville is from Newcastle).
>>
>>2012043
Balor. I think his accent is cute.
>>
File: 2016-12-02-21-31-26.jpg (70KB, 402x718px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-02-21-31-26.jpg
70KB, 402x718px
>>2012043
Balor. Because I want to fuck him senseless after playing lego together
>>
>>2013206
>better promo

Actually, late-NXT Neville transformed into quite a serviceable talker.
He wasn't lighting up the world with five star punchlines, but he did transfer the necessary messages to fans, with the necessary character.
I can't think of literally one time in the WWE that Balor has picked up a mic and given me anything besides a chronic urge to mute the TV.
He was okay in Japan, but that barely even counts, because he just got to go out there and swear. That's not talking skill or charisma, that's just contextually-appropriate swearing in the faces of a nation of giga-marks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.