[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Big Draw Sasha BTFO all the haters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1570.jpg (149KB, 640x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
149KB, 640x857px
Based Big Draw Sasha BTFO all the haters
>>
>>2011979
Um.. Okay? Who cares about viewers anyway? We don't work for the WWE.
>>
>>2011979
the based big dog is drawing more viewers now that he's in the universal title picture
>>
what was at the top of third hour?
>>
>>2012092
t. HBGay and Undercarder mark
>>
>>2012113
I like them. I like HBK more than the Undertaker. Lots of childhood memories with them and they surely entertained me and did their job.
>>
>>2012116
They didn't do their job of drawing money as a top guy, so no
>>
>>2012118
Again, who cares? We don't work for the WWE, so it shouldn't matter if they made money for them. Their job for the audience was to entertain, and they did it pretty well. Why don't we just kill this meme? This board is getting worse because of this.
>>
File: 1472609741767.png (2MB, 595x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472609741767.png
2MB, 595x675px
>women wrastling draws more ratings than SmackDown
Poor little cucks and their B- Show
>>
>>2012122
>Who cares

Wrestling is fake, everything about "who was better" is completely subjective. This isn't the NBA or the NFL where you can look at who scored more points or threw more touchdowns and you can tell who was better most of the time.

If you were a top guy and business did worse under you than the previous champ, then some other guy comes along and brings business up, you objectively failed.

WWE is a business, the top guy is supposed to entertain the fans in the building and keep them paying. If attendances and ratings went down during your run, you failed
>>
>>2012130
I do understand that. If you were the CEO of WWE or hold shares in the company, then it is a different thing. But for normal audience, it shouldn't matter who drew dimes or not. What should matter though if whether they were entertaining to watch or not, wrestlers like Chris Jericho, HBK were good in entertaining and wrestling but they never really drew dimes.
>>
File: 1473354506512.png (101KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
1473354506512.png
101KB, 712x806px
>>2012128
D-DELET THIS!
>>
>>2012122
>nostalgiababby found out his childhood heroes nearly killed the company and wants people to stop talking about it

Lmao
>>
>>2012145
I just want them to stop talking about the ratings and the money. Because it's kinda stupid. A wrestler doesn't suck just because they didn't make enough money as expected.
>>
>>2012137
You can be a great wrestler and never draw a dime

In Jerichos case, he was never given the chance and his one big moment was more of a Triple H vs Stephanie feud despite being the champion. He was never given an extended run as the top guy, so it's not a surprise he was never a huge draw. That doesn't make him a worse worker or worse promo

Shawn Michaels on the other hand, the combination of his title run and the nWo caused attendances, ratings, and buyrate to fall. He failed as the top guy, he never drew a dime. That doesn't make him a shit wrestler
>>
>>2012152
True, this is what I am saying. Don't know why other guys are so obsessed with stuff only the company should be concerned about.
>>
>>2012169
Me and you might think Shawn Michaels is one of the GOATs, but the fact is millions of people tuned out during his title run and when he was pushed as "the man". The reason Wrestlemania 13 did so poorly actually isn't because of Taker, Bret/Shawn was the main focus beforehand then Shawn "lost his smile" and dropped the belt. By then, the damage was done.

Meanwhile, Steve Austin came right after him and caused millions to change the channel back to WWF and brought the business to heights it's never seen. Objectively, Steve Austin is better because millions of people turned on the channel once he was pushed as the top guy, while millions changed the channel for Michaels. "Who was the bigger draw" has been a thing long before /asp/ was even a thought
>>
>>2011979
BASED BIG BUCKS SASHA
>>
File: 1479376167113.jpg (43KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
1479376167113.jpg
43KB, 338x338px
>>2011979
>Sasha
>Not the Big dog BTFO owens.
You tried.
>>
>>2011979
Based Horse.
>>
>>2011979
I remember when their first main event made the viewers go away, what happened this time?
>>
I stopped watching when the main event started, I assumed everyone else would too.
>>
>>2011979
charlotte is the draw
>>
>>2012216
>B-but muh Ramen
Romanettyfags on suicide watch
>>
>>2013749
> any flair
> drawing
Kek this delusional damage control
SashGOAT haters reaching new lows as we speak lads
>>
>>2011979
>3rd hour still lost about 100k viewers
>Not mentioning this
>>
>>2013940
>father drew 190,000 people to one show
>daughter is keeping the ratings over 3 million
>family is not a draw
????
>>
>>2013971
> drew 190,000
> crowd was forced to attend upon pain of death by the evil dictator

New low for flairfags
>>
>>2014001
>believing western imperialist lies

anything to reaffirm your worldviews huh?
>>
Big draw Charlotte bringing the ratings.

Romanetty confirmed for ratings killer.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.