[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRYAN DANIELSON MAKES WON HOF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Dbry.png (44KB, 754x474px) Image search: [Google]
Dbry.png
44KB, 754x474px
>Danielson, 35, made it in his second year on the ballot. Clearly his retirement made the difference as people sometimes don’t vote for people whose careers are still in progress (not that many haven’t gotten in while full-time and active), particularly for someone who really only had a few years with true national spotlight. Danielson becomes the first wrestler where the majority of his career was spent on the independent scene, although he did end up as the most popular wrestler in WWE in 2014 and defied all odds in being the star of WrestleMania 30, given his size and the way he was pushed when he first started with the company.

>Danielson finished first among reporters, second among historians, 11th among retired wrestlers and 7th among active wrestlers.

>Danielson is generally considered as one of the best in-ring performers of this generation. Perhaps even more than his wrestling ability is his influence changing the genre at the top level of the WWE and to an being a pioneer to the modern independent scene. His success changed the very way WWE looks at talent, and some of the top stars today would not have even been signed by WWE based on the previous mindset of what a star looks like.
>>
Took long enough for Sting to get in

Meltzer has spent years giving 100% of the credit to Hogan for the Starrcade buyrate which is odd considering how he usually likes to take shots at him. I always felt like he didn't like Sting for some reason
>>
>>2010968
>I always felt like he didn't like Sting for some reason

He doesn't, neither does wade keller. Story is that Sting used to bury all "insiders" to promoters back during his hey day in WCW.
>>
I don't get it, isn't sting already in the HoF?
>>
This "Hall of fame" is no more credible than WWE's or TNA's HOF. There is no jury, no voting review committee to validate votes. Its just what Meltzer says it is, and he lets personal bias get in the way more often than not. Bryan got in? bleh...
>>
>>2010968
People who don't like Hogan use him as a crutch whenever a wrestler they despise comes up. Example

>Kevin Nash wasn't a draw
>NWO was huge though
>That was all Hogan, Nash didn't do shit.

>Ultimate Warrior was complete garbage
>But he was the second most over wrestler behind Hogan and WM6 was the last time WM got over 500k buys until 14
>All Hogan, Warrior sucked
>>
>>2010973
Shut the fuck up your retard.
>>
>>2010973
you're a fucking retard

that aside it's bullshit that Apter isn't in (and now probably will never be). Big Stars Dave burying his old competition by having him going against DBry, Mean Gene, and Sting
>>
>>2010980
prove me wrong faggot. Show me the voters of this so called "hall of fame" ??
>>
>>2010973
I bet you like Taylor Swift winning the grammy for album of the year
>>
>>2010973
t. dumbshit who doesn't know how things work
>>
>Reporters
>Historians

In fucking valid

>Retired wrestlers
>Active wrestlers

Valid
>>
>>2010963
Based Sting BTFOing of le meltz
>>
>>2010990
Journalists have a better view on their cover subjects than athletes/wrestlers/entertainers/actors do, you fucking retard.
>>
Kek how hard is le meltZ seething over sting getting in

BTFO that hater
Sting GOAT

>>2010994
T. Melt
>>
>>2010973
holy shit what a dummy

>>2010976
>>Kevin Nash wasn't a draw
>>NWO was huge though
>>That was all Hogan, Nash didn't do shit.

This is accurate.
>>
>>2011013
Hi Dave!
>>
>>2011015
Nash never drew a penny ya pinhead

It was just the allure of Hogan's star power, and along with Nash+Hall as WWF guys

Nash might as well have been replaced by the undercarder, would be the same shit

When Hogan wasn't there and Nash tried to be the guy, the business was clearly going down

Nash had as much to do with the WCW boom as Hall did, they're both jannetties
>>
>>2011013
Bash At The Beach 1996 was at the time the all time high buyrate for WCW, Hogan wasn't even booked
>>
>>2011022
Nash started the entire wcw domination of the ratings while Hogan was on vacation retard
>>
File: LA PARKA.jpg (68KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
LA PARKA.jpg
68KB, 960x640px
>Volk Han is off the ballet
>>
>WON voters
>>
>>2011023
t. 22 year old who doesn't understand how ppv worked

i bet you make "draw" threads
>>
>>2010963
still never drew a dime
>>
LOLMELTZER

LOLWONHOF

Get a life you fucking marks.
>>
Who cares what le meltz things

The only notable hall of fame is the WWE one.
>>
>>2010972
+18
>>
>>2011409
He did
>>
>>2010963
Stingetty btfo by the GOAT
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.