[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conor VS Floyd! Its happening!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

California State Athletic Commission executive officer Andy Foster confirmed to MMAFighting.com that UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor was granted a boxing license in California on Wednesday.

> Foster said, "He got a license today and a federal ID. He's a California boxer now. ... He's qualified [as a boxer]. I'd love to see him fight in California. It just needs to be the right opponent. Certainly a high-level opponent. We're happy to license him. We're happy he's a California fighter."

This comes just days after UFC stripped McGregor of his Featherweight Title and named Jose Aldo the new champion. McGregor has not responded publicly to that decision and it's being speculated that this could be McGregor's way of grandstanding in response.

> There's also the obvious speculation of a Conor vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. superfight, which has been teased for some time now. MMAFighting.com notes that there are no concrete plans for them to box each other at this time but FloCombat reports that talks between the two camps have been ongoing for almost a full year. They described the current state of the talks as optimistic. Conor has offered to box Mayweather in the past with a price tag of $100 million.

FOX Sports reports that Conor will also be applying for a boxing license in other states such as New York, Nevada and Texas.
>>
im hoping this happens so gaytch looks even more pathetic by begging for mcgregor to show up

the buys of this ppv would probably triple the amount of every wwe network sub
>>
>>2010912
Floyd is one of haitch's closest friends. Conor will be in WWE once this is over anyway. So what the fuck is your point?
>>
>>2010917
t. gaytch

they couldn't even get paige van zant to show up at summerslam, there's zero chance mcgregor shows up
>>
>>2010917
>Paul in tears
>>
>>2010919
Paige who? Nigga why would WWE bring in some no name for summerslam?

Again, Conor will be in WWE after this fight. Its almost a given its gonna happen.
>>
>>2010929
>Nigga why would WWE bring in some no name for summerslam?

because that's all try for

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/6/7/11876894/paige-vanzant-summerslam-2016-wwe-courting-ufc-star-pro-wrestling-appearance-mma
>>
>>2010932
Why?
>>
>>2010938
No idea, maybe she would have interfered in that shitty womens match and beat up alexa bliss or something
>>
>>2010932
Stupid baseless garbage report. You believe everything you read anon?
>>
>>2010942
http://www.mmanews.com/paige-vanzant-turns-down-offer-to-appear-at-wwe-summerslam-pay-per-view/

(you)

if paige vanzant had better things to do (like actually fighting) than show up on wwe than mcgregor won't give a single fuck
>>
>>2010945
Again, paige who?

Mcgregor loves the $$$$, he will show up like a dog following the bone.
>>
Didn't Ronda show up in WWE? she is much bigger name than Paige.
>>
>>2010950
>Again, paige who?

apparently someone big enough that wwe would offer to show up on summerslam

Mcgregor has other ways that he can not only get a paycheck but also get more eyes on him. the ufc/wwe fanbase crossover is already big enough that it wouldn't benefit him
>>
I can't fucking wait to see Conoria get fucking destroyed,what a fucking idiot thinking he as a mmautistic fighter can beat prob the best boxer in the world at Mayweather's own game.

I won't pay to see these 2 manlets fight tho

>>2010953
Anyone except Conoria and Ronda "I'm gonna kill myself" Rousey are literally WHO's in UFC,no fucking memes,seriously...she's hot af tho
>>
File: conor.jpg (24KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
24KB, 630x420px
/ourguy/ will beat that niglet
>>
>>2010969
>best boxer in the world

If Mayweather can't knock out fighters, he is not the best. Floyd is overrated, he dodges all rounds and then wins via decision.
>>
>>2010906
Conor has height on that manlet

Conor has bigger hands than that manlet

Conor has reach on that manlet

CONOR HAS THE LEF AND
>>
>>2010977
I said prob(ably)
Floyd has 26 KO's in 49 fights,he also fought actual pro boxers,not a cocky mma fighter
>>
>>2010975
Where's his chest at?
He should tell Bork to give him some
>>
>>2010977
Yeah, he plays the game well
>>
>>2011004
I think this was him at welterweight (about 5 lbs over his walking weight) so he might seem more pudgy
>>
File: Bork Laser-MMA-Fighter.jpg (49KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Bork Laser-MMA-Fighter.jpg
49KB, 500x700px
>>2011004
forgot pic
>>
Who goes over lads?

Mayweather needs to put somebody over, but Conor might not be that guy since he's probably on his way out soon
>>
>>2011011
>walking weight

His walking weight by his own admission and coach's admission is 170 which is right seeing as many other fw fighters are around that weight.
>>
>>2010912
gaytch is too busy with the build of 205, the hottest thing going on inc ombat sports
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.