[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say one thing about Roman that he's good at it and one thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: romanreigns.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
romanreigns.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
Say one thing about Roman that he's good at it and one thing about Roman that he's bad at.

Any memes or shitposting is tacitly admitting that you're a biased cuck that needs to hit the clue, take a weight and get showers.
>>
>Good
Making Vince & contrarian anti-smarks love him

>Bad:
Entertaining wrestling fans.
>>
>>2010757
>Good
Wrestling

>Bad
Pandering to smarks
>>
>>2010766
>Roman apologists contradicting themselves already

Post 1 didn't take long.
>>
File: 1477178358189.png (227KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
1477178358189.png
227KB, 496x492px
>Good:
Making everyone except smarks love and look up to him

>Bad:
Being an indie darling
>>
>good
has had a lot of nice matches so wrasslin

>bad
the way he holds the fucking US title
>>
>>2010757
He's good at making women wet

He's bad at entertaining me
>>
>>2010776
>le "you just hate Roman 'cause he's not from the indies!" meme

dumb frogposter
>>
>>2010783
He holds it perfectly
>>
>>2010794
Is there a home-grown wrestler that's beloved by smarks?

Women and people who have relation to a wrestler don't count
>>
>>2010757
>good
he's a good third member of the shield and still gets pops anytime they reunite for 30 seconds.

>bad
he's a terrible face and needs to be turned heel pronto.
>>
>Good
He no longer needs help when it comes to amount of effort put into a match by both parties. He can carry is weight now and he's becoming increasingly decent in the ring

>Bad
The shield gimmick is dead and his gear and theme song are extremely outdated, making it seem like he's clinging to the past to stay relevant with the other former members. He's also not a great talker. To properly utilize Roman would mean putting the mic in someone else's hands on his behalf.
>>
File: American Alpha.jpg (210KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
American Alpha.jpg
210KB, 800x600px
>>2010797
Dozens.
>>
>>2010797
I wish everyone liked Baron CORBIN or Tye Dillinger the way I do. They're both good at everything they do. Except Baron when it comes to making his stomach not look like a sad face
>>
>>2010765
>Entertaining wrestling fans.
he entertains me

>>2010766
>Pandering to smarks
You shouldn't pander to smarks

>>2010783
>the way he holds the fucking US title
it's badass

>>2010784
>He's bad at entertaining me
you're a cuck

>>2010799
>he's a terrible face and needs to be turned heel pronto.
It's the fans who are wrong

>>2010803
>The shield gimmick is dead and his gear and theme song are extremely outdated
he makes it look good
>>
>>2010809
waifufags have more dignity than (you)
>>
shoot promos and BTFO fatties

trying to work with the shit material the autistic writers give him
>>
>>2010757
>one thing about Roman that he's good at it
Having nice hair

>one thing about Roman that he's bad at
Everything else
>>
>>2010819
>shoot promos

AWH CHICAGO THIS ISN'T BORING THIS IS REAL-LIFE
>>
>>2010757
He's a great hot tag, the spear and the superman punch look great when they come in from off-screen and that's what convinced everyone he'd be the breakout star of the Shield

Unfortunately he still wrestles as if he's just been tagged in and so you can't really take any of his big matches seriously because you know his shtick and what he's gonna do.

The only time I've marked out for a Reigns match is when Finn beat him clean.
I don't even like Finn, it was just so unpredictable
>>
>Good
His matches are consistently good

>Bad
Being a believable babyface
>>
>Good
Hot tag

>Bad
One hour Iron match
>>
>>2010757
>Good
He's pretty good at going off-the-cuff and responding to stuff organically when he has the leway too. Like KO this Monday, and when he told the crowd to drink their beers before.

>Bad
Scripted babyface promos, particularly so.

>>2010773
>>2010794
>it's a "same guy responds angrily to anything positive about Roman" episode

wew lad
>>
>>2010757
>Good thing about Roman
Surprisingly good seller when he's booked to do that shit, as the Brock match last year showed us

>Bad thing about Roman
The Superman Punch sucks ass
>>
Reminder that based Bret Hart literally compared Roman Reigns' championship run to Lex Luger.

He is the champ nobody wanted except Vince.
>>
>>2010757
>good
No-dq matches

>bad
Character work
>>
>Good

He is a great worker, he has a good in-ring development and some of his matches this year (Payback, Extremw Rules or Money In The Bank) are been MOTY candidates.

> Bad

It's not his fault, but his booking sucks and RomanWinsLOL is suffering and makes that a lot of people hate him.
>>
>>2010757
>Good
Getting the crowd to give heat to him or associates
>Bad
Convincing his boss' to give him less scripted promo's

He has don't good and bad unscripted stuff, but I can't recall a scripted promo of his that was done greater than subpar
>>
>good
Usually puts on good matches when it counts,(example: styles, Brock, Orton, bryan and with shield against wyatts, Usos, Rhodes brothers)
>Bad
Making moves flow right when countering with oppents (example: taunting before every Superman punch)
>>
>>2010757
his biggest problem is when he tries to act funny on the mic. i think he should be more serious. that's not his fault though, it's the script writers
>>
>>2011666
I think it's also the kind of funny he's going for. Like the arrogant shtick doesn't work for him at all when they're selling him like a face
>>
>>2010757
Good:
Spears, he's had some really good ones lately.

Bad:
Promos. Wish he'd be the badass samoan who doesn't talk and instead comes out, destroys someone, and leaves instead of talking.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.