[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Cody get the main title even in the indies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: CyikAaZUcAA0fmR.jpg (491KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CyikAaZUcAA0fmR.jpg
491KB, 1536x2048px
Why can't Cody get the main title even in the indies?
>>
File: 1480365141201.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480365141201.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>gfw
>wcpw

Lel what a cuck
>>
>>2009877
Who was more of a draw, him or Zack Ryder?
>>
that looks the fucking same as the attitude erea belt what the fuck can't wwe sue their ass?
>>
>>2009890
Zack Ryder sold a ton of merch
>>
>>2009899
What merch did Rhodes have before Stardust?
>>
lol global force is still around?
>>
What a joke.
>>
>>2009877
He may have the worst looking gear in the history of wrestling.
>>
>nex gen

Couldn't use that gold to pay for the T?
>>
>>2009877
He's gonna live in britain now? Never understood giving the belt to a guy who won't even appear regularly
>>
>>2009960
I think the Nex Gen title is retarded. Sonjay Dutt and Cody Rhodes are both in their thirties. That doesn't scream "next gen" to me.
>>
those titles look like toy titles
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 366x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 366x350px
>>2009877
>That ingrown hair
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2009896
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>2009877
literally zero bulge wtf cody
>>
>>2010053
Chill out! Maybe he has an innie.
>>
>>2010046
>pinhead
>>
File: 242apfq.png (558KB, 597x689px) Image search: [Google]
242apfq.png
558KB, 597x689px
>>2010053
Yeah wtf
>>
>>2010113
where is it in op pic
>>
>>2010118
when you wear tights like that it's like you're wearing jeans

it compresses everything, plus you have to use underwear
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 720x540px)
image.jpg
186KB, 720x540px
>JoinTheFarce
>>
>>2010113
Holy shit, his cock is huge.
>>
>>2009896
>>2009896
I don't even think WWE ever patented the belt design back then, now they obviously do, but I don't think they gave a shit about that back then,
>>
>>2010474
>jeff jarret is still wrestling
>earl hebner is still refereeing

PLEASE RETIRE

Honestly, GFW might do better if they didn't book the half-time of minor league baseball games. They're presenting themselves as a side-show rather than their own thing.

>>2009896
Looks much more like the '91 WCW World Title than AE IC title.
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (104KB, 575x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
104KB, 575x745px
>>2010474
>not getting completely shit-faced on wild turkey in the parking lot of a high school baseball stadium and going into a GFW event to blissfully mark out to Jeff Jarrett with the rest of the degenerates who show up
18+
>>
File: 1478106376667.jpg (30KB, 393x395px) Image search: [Google]
1478106376667.jpg
30KB, 393x395px
>>2010113
>this is the gorilla dick that cucked Austin Creed

Not bad man
>>
cuckculture pro wrestling ''internet champion''

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

i always hated the tv title too, but internet is even more cringeworthy

worse than the universal champion
>>
>>2009877
How can WCPW afford to bring in all these big name wrestlers but they can't spare a dime for actually watchable fucking stream quality
>>
>Cody is now cuck champion
Congrats Cody
>>
>>2011507

that's because they're internet personalities (lol)
>>
File: zack-ryder.jpg (116KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
zack-ryder.jpg
116KB, 600x300px
>>2011507
6+
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2014996
>doesn't like Christian
>is mentally deranged

Standard.
>>
>>2014996
But christian did headline and main event plenty of indys. He was THE guy in TNA for awhile. He was genuinely good enough that WWE had to hire him again. Same with ADR.
>>
>>2014996
What exactly makes people randomly "latch" though to certain underdogs but not all? Do some underdogs have to look a certain way and people, without even realizing it, latch to that one?

I have never understood the hype for Damien Sandow. Sure him mimicking Miz was good, but what made him get over other than that? Was it because we weren't "granted" the opportunity to watch him wrestler cause Miz never tagged him in so that was the reason? I have seen him in TNA and he is bland and generic in the ring, and now that we were "granted" the ability to watch him wrestler people just do not seem to care.
>>
>>2014996
>Doesn't like christian
>has shitty opinions
The math checks out
>>
>>2010006
That razors cost to much money and he reuses dull ones.
>>
>>2015059

The problem wasn't that WWE guys were overpushed (most of them weren't, anyway), it was that Russo was writing utter garbage that made their pushes terrible and killed buy rates in general.

Sandow is a good promo, retard. He Miz tier in the ring (adequate, stand out at NOTHING). The biggest problem is that fucking godawful "Impact Grand Championship." These fuckers are absolutely dead set on bringing every last one of the WORST ideas in wrestling history, along with some new, fresh bad ideas like King of the Mountain, to life.

Pro wrestling doesn't work with "rounds." Stopping the FAKE FIGHT every three or four minutes kills the goddamn flow for NO REASON. In a legit fight like boxing or MMA, it makes sense to have periodic, short stoppages so that the fighters can catch a breath, maybe vasoline up a cut or two, and have a brief strategy talk with coaches. In a fight where it's all goddamn staged and they're talking to the ref who has a wire to the back in order to work things, it's utterly fucking stupid. It's a GUARANTEED HEAT KILLER.

The AWF did something like this back in the 90s. If you don't recall, it was because it was fucking horrible in every way, and they company died in short order.

MMA faggotry like rounds and guard/mount fighting largely needs to stay the fuck out of pro wrestling. The entertaining aspect of MMA (assuming there is one), is that it's a REAL fight. Like football games and shit, the entertainment is seeing how live combatants work to win and adjust to their opponent's offense and defense and so on, combined with violence.

Pro wrestling kind of loses that by being a work, but theoretically makes up for it by being able to plan its angles and work the matches in ways that focus on the entertaining aspects of competition and minimize the boring parts. Kind of like how a baseball movie usually doesn't show you the goddamn throw-around in between innings.

The Impact Grand Championship accentuates the boring shit
>>
>youtube champion
>speed stick champion

the city of rhodes
>>
>>2015231
>You don't like being told how wrong you are

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>2009902
Legacy and a couple of Rhodes shirts I have one
>>
>>2015266
you literally wrote a brook about some other shit that no one cares and no one was discussing
benoit urself senpai
>>
>>2015231
>>2015279
>a college essay
>wrote a book

Somehow I doubt that (you) are the lettered type.
>>
>>2015231

Allow me to condense it

Arien Rexdow is perfectly adequate, the Impact Grand Championship is a time-tested bad idea, and MMA shit in pro wrestling is the drizzling shits.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.