[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Submit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 22390_logo.jpg (14KB, 448x261px) Image search: [Google]
22390_logo.jpg
14KB, 448x261px
Let’s talk submission finishers? Identify what you think are the (kayfabe or otherwise) most effective and least effective submission finishers through the years. This is open to great debate, since right away, my mind goes to the sharpshooter and figure four. They’re among the most well known, and have won championships, but it seems like they never get wins anymore.

Best: Crippler crossface. Looked brutal. Won[Redacted] the title at WM 20 over power players Gatch and HBGay.

Worst: Lance Storm’s single leg crab? Too basic. Can’t recall it tapping out a big name. May have won him a mid-card strap or two in WCW.

An old fave: Rings of Saturn. Unique. Liked the fitting name. A sucker for submissions where you have to either verbally submit, or the rarely seen, tap with your foot or nod yes with your head. Never been used by anyone else (aside from probably outlaw feds).
>>
>>2009349
I would agree with the Crossface, they put it over so hard. I remember the Rock, at the height of his powers, getting murdered by it on a weekly basis during his feud with Benoit.

Worst has to be Cena's, he doesn't pull the neck back and it looks shit.
>>
>>2009349
Lion Tamer is the GOAT and most perfected. Looks painful as fuck.
>>
Taker's hells gate is always put over as really strong.

BMJ's STF has always looked weak as piss, I don't remember anyone ever tapping out to it.
>>
>>2010017
18+
>>
>>2009349
The Steiner Recliner is GOAT because not a lot of people tapped out to it.

A lot just went to sleep
>>
>>2010017
>Taker's hells gate is always put over as really strong.
Same with Brock's Carmorer Lock.
>>
L I O N T A M E R
>>
Lion Tamer from ECW/WCW, fuck the walls shit. Also the rolling single leg crab is one of the most painful when applied correctly.
>>
>>2010364
>Lion Tamer from ECW/WCW

he still does it from time to time as his super finisher or whatever
>>
>>2010017
>BMJ's STF has always looked weak as piss, I don't remember anyone ever tapping out to it.

I agree that it usually looks weak, but you've got to be kidding about it never tapping anyone out.
>>
>>2010372
>he still does it from time to time as his super finisher or whatever
I mark for this.
>>
>>2009936
>I remember the Rock, at the height of his powers, getting murdered by it on a weekly basis during his feud with Benoit.
Good memories, right here.

My doggo is pic unrelated.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.