[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cena and clean losses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: BMJ.jpg (30KB, 200x299px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ.jpg
30KB, 200x299px
>2012: The Rock in the Wrestlemania main event
>2013: Daniel Bryan in the Summerslam main event
>2014: Brock Lesnar in the Summerslam main event
>2015: Kevin Owens on PPV and Alberto Del Rio a PPV opening match
>2016: AJ Styles at Summerslam and Dean Ambrose on some random bumfuck episode of Smackdown

What do you think 2017 holds for Cena?
>>
>>2009332
He shouldn't have lost any of them tbqh, famalama.
>>
>>2009340
This
My beautiful jhon is a beautiful gift from the heavens and he should never ever lose
>>
>>2009332
5-time WWE Champ (by that point) James Ellsworth
>>
He probably will retire the Undertaker and win his 16 world championship at the same night, in the Wrestlemania main event
>>
https://youtu.be/jevrBH9juL0
You forgot kevin federline.
As it's a noDQ match interference doesn't count!
If kfed stood in wrestling instead of becoming rap superstar he would have drawn rhe business to a new DIMEnsion
>>
>2010: The greatest burial of Cena's career occurs at Summerslam.
>2011 onwards: Cena does a job at Summerslam
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2009332
Baron Corbin on an episode of Main Event.
>>
>>2009529
Never understood why people cared so much about Cena going over, as you can see today all of them were complete shit except Wade and Heath who got over as a jobber. If anything, he saved us
>>
>>2009529
18+ Cena has been jobbing at summerslam since like 2007
>>
>>2009332
I still think the Kevin Owens thing was some kind of Make-A-Wish for that fat fuck's terminal obesity
>>
>>2010965
That loss fucked them in the ass if they won at SS the entire outlook of the angle and there respective careers would have changed
>>
>>2010965
PJ Black is based you shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>2011046
They wouldn't have magically became good on the mic or good workers if they won that match.

The real problem was the shit that followed with the Cena/Orton/Wade stuff, that was horrible
>>
>>2011071
The Corre [heh] members were all good workers & promos tho.
>>
>>2010965
The group was over, it was the hottest storyline in years and it came out of no where. People were excited for something new

Cenas team winning killed all of that, people realized it was just another Cenawinslol moment and stopped caring. Jericho says that Cena told him and Edge later that they were right and he should have put them over

Seeing how more then half of them sucked and the best one was made of glass, I guess it didn't matter much
>>
>>2011075
>and the best one was made of glass,

This meme sucks.
>>
>>2011074
>Zeke
>good worker or promo

>Gabriel
>Good promo

The Corre was actually Wades most embarrassing moment in WWE, he says

https://twitter.com/StuBennett/status/555891307944488960
>>
File: IMG_0388.jpg (106KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
106KB, 704x517px
>>2009332
>caring about Cena
Is not 2007 anymore, kiddie
>>
>>2011085
>>caring about Cena
>Is not 2007 anymore, kiddie

What did he mean by any of this?

Cena is better in literally every aspect now, even takes time off before people get tired of him again
>>
>>2011081
Zeke wasn't part of The Nexus m8

Gabriel's been amusing enough as a smug dipshit heel in the past. Also in LU right now.
>>
>>2011090
>Nexus

he said the Corre, unless he was just talking about the members from the Nexus
>>
>>2011092
That'd be what I was talking about, yeah.
>>
>>2011096
Ah

Even then, that's 3/7 of the people in that match who weren't shit. It probably wouldn't have been as bad if they actually let Wade not look like a complete retard in his next feud, and then gotten buried by Orton and Cena consecutively
>>
>>2011099
Ryback was passable and D.Young found himself a decent niche as a midlevel tag team.

Tarver & Otunga were the only complete deadweight.
>>
>>2011075
>Jericho says that Cena told him and Edge later that they were right and he should have put them over

That story was never about the outcome of the match, it was about the finish.
>>
>>2011085
cena is still the biggest draw in the WWE
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.