[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROYAL RUMBLE 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

>Who you want to win
>Who you think will win (and how you would feel about that)

Mine:
>Who you want to win
Rusev
>Who you think will win, and how you would feel about that
Goldberg (shit, but would at least be better than 'Based Big Dog')
>>
>who you want to win
Big E
>who you think will win
Finn Balor or Roman. Roman would be better than that twink
>>
Bray
Balor - I'd continue not watching Raw
>>
>Who you want to win
Balor, Cesaro

>Who you think will win
Cena, Reigns, or Goldberg
>>
>Who you want to win
Goldberg, desu
Finn Balor, to go fight Roman at Mania.
>>
>>2009216
Goldberg winning the Rumble makes no sense, it's painfully obvious he'll come in, clean house eliminating the Shining Stars, R-Truth and the like as if they were nothing and then Brock will come in, as an official entrant or not, and throw himself out setting up a non-title match at Mania.
>>
>>2009239
on another note: there is no real reason Balor has to enter the Rumble to face Reigns/Owens/etc at Mania.

As the previous champ, he can easily have the justification to challenge for the belt without beating 29 other guys to prove it. If they go with Cena/Taker for the belt at Mania, which I am not really sure if they should do, then Cena should win, le sigh
>>
>Who you want to win
Taker
Pretty good Cena will win belt at rumble and retire Taker at Mania in my scenario
>>
>>2009251
>I want a near immobile 51 year old man to win the royal rumble
>>
>>2009246
>I am not really sure if they should do
They should.

Every year they don't do it may be the last chance they had to do it. They have to do this match before one of Cena or Taker hangs it up.

Balor does have a rematch, but him returning and winning the Rumble would be a very cool moment anyway and would be consistent with WWE's desire to push him as a top babyface immediately.
>>
>>2009254
>Near immobile
What a meme.
>>
>>2009254
he could come out at 30 and throw one person over the ropes

mobility has little to do with rumbles
>>
>>2009216
>Who you want to win
Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle

>Who you think will win
James Ellsworth

They are obviously going for schock value as you could see from survivor series and there is nothing more shocking than a literal jobber winning the rumble and main eventing mania.
He is obviously over as fuck and with how they crippled him yesterday he could be put on stasis until the rumble to return as the n°30 entrance and go on to win with hijinks.
>>
>>2009265
>Ellsworth
Come on, man. Not even WWE is that dumb. And people overstate his overness, he always gets a couple of boos mixed up with the cheers and it's clear people are losing interest on him week after week.
>>
>>2009267
it's probably still enter the rumble and
>>
>>2009216
Lesnar or Rusev

Kikeberg or Roman
>>
>>2009267
he is probably gonna enter the rumble and be the reason why strowman gets eliminated.
you could later make it so that Strowman gets the championship and Strowman VS Ellsworth is the Mania Main Event where if Strowman wins Ellsworth is out of WWE.
Make Ellsworth do everything he can but strowman in the end wins.

You now have a really sad finish for the Ellsworth story, you still didn't give him the title wich would be stupid but have made strowman the most hated heel in the company because he killed the babyface everyman the audience relate to.
>>
>>2009278
anyway yeah, Reigns or Cena are going to win again
>>
Goldberg

Goldberg
>>
>Who you want to win
Based Big Dog

>Who you think will win
1. Finn Balor (if he's up and ready)
2. Deanetty
3. BMJ (if the Taker feud will have title implying implications)

It's not going to be Jasethy, Based Big Dog, Brown Strongman, Sami Zayn, Bork, Goldberg, Randy Orton, HHH or even Bray Wyatt.

One thing you have to realize is that the fat fuck will not main event Wrestlemania over the actual company title and Based Big Dog already won 2 Rumbles so he's naturally out of the running. Jasethy will end up feuding with Paul, Bork and Golberg are locked into each other and Bray Wyatt will enter Wrestlemania as Tag Team champs unless they pull the Randy Orton betrays someone episode early.

If Based Big Dog wins the Universal Title from the fat fuck then that means Balor won't be returning any time soon and whomever he faces at Wrestlemania is irrelevant because he'll drop the title as soon as the potato twink returns.

Smackdown will main event Wrestlemania since their upper cards will be BMJ x Taker and AJ Styles x Deanetty as opposed to Raw who will only have Bork x Goldberg. Based Big Dog will feud with Brown Strongman for the US title and Brown Strongman will lose at Wrestlemania but will capture the US title as Based Big Dog wins MITB 2017 and has a high chance of getting drafted to Smackdown.
>>
>Who you want to win
Cena
Cena. Good if he challenges Reigns.

>Who will get the biggest pop?
Ellsworth
>Who will be the surprise entrant?
Angle
>>
>Who you want to win
Roman Reigns but I know he's going to win the title so he won't be in the Rumble

>Who you think will win
Goldberg and Brock Lesnar
>>
>>2009319
OP here. My theory behind Goldberg winning is...Goldberg v Lesnar pt3 needs something else. Something to make it special over the other two. WM isn't enough, because the first one was at WM. The suspense of the result isn't enough because Goldberg is 2-0 so Lesnar will almost definitely get one back. So what could spice it up to the point where it's more special than the other two...perhaps championship gold?

>Brock gets the galactic title off KO soon
>Goldberg wins the RR
>'wa la'

I also disagree with you in that I think the Galactic belt WILL be the main event.
It's a brand split again. They're trying to make the titles equal. I mean they look the fucking same apart from the color. (Same with the Women's belt both vis-a-vis the mens' and vis-a-vis each other. I mean come on, it's the current year!) If they wanted to make the titles unequal, they could have made the IC belt Raw's main title! So it's obvious they're supposed to be equal.

An so if at the first WM since the split, the Galactic title isn't the main event, it sends the signal that they AREN'T in fact equal and the original is still top.

Therefore I think the Galactic title will main event, and who better to make the point that it is at least equal than to have it contested by the titans of Goldberg and Lesnar, with the added effect of spicing up their pt.3

>>2009348
>Goldberg and Brock Lesnar
And how would that play out?
>>
File: 1264545506244.png (52KB, 206x215px) Image search: [Google]
1264545506244.png
52KB, 206x215px
>>2009216
>Who you want to win
Cesaro
>Who you think will win
Reigns
>and how you would feel about that
Pic related
>>
>>2009255
To clarify: I certainly agree they should do Cena v Taker, I just would rather the WWE Championship not get held up in the process.
>>
>Who you want to win
Ambrose, AJ, Goldberg
Cena(only good if heel turn at wrestlemania)
>>
>Who you want to win
I don't even know at this point, most kind of suck.
Cena, Balor or Rollins
>>
>>2009358
the same way every rumble with 2 winners plays out. goldberg goes for the jack hammer and brock f5's them both in midair out of the ring
>>
>>2009216
>Who I want to win
Cena or Rusev.
>Who do you think will win
Brock or 'Berg. If Balor is healed by then, probably him
>>
>>2009216
>Who you want to win
Bray or maybe Cena
>Who you think will win
Finn, Cena or a Shieldetty. I would be pretty pissed of if Finn or a Shieldetty won the Rumble. It would be so damn predictable.
>>
>>2009216
>who you want to win
Sami Zayn
>who you think will win
Balor
>>
>>2009244
I'm really hoping WWE isn't that lazy that they'd do literally the exact same thing from 2004
>>
>/asp/ thinks some manlet faggot that has been on the roster for 1 month and been on 1 (one) PPV will win the rumble and main event mania
>>
>>2009216
>Who you want to win
Bray Wyatt
Balor (this would be boring)
Cena (would be pretty great to lead to either a Styles or Taker match)
>>
>Who you want to win
Jericho
Either Balor as he still has unfinished business with the Universal championship and the return pop would be big, or Roman because Roman wins lol.
Brock will probably eliminate Goldberg as revenge for Survivor Series then Goldberg will reenter the ring and eliminate Brock, leading to another WrestleMania feud, so it's unlikely it's going to be either of those too.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.