[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ > KO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: i gave em some.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
i gave em some.png
723KB, 755x498px
>KO has competitive matches weekly
>in brutal stipulations

>AJ is fucking around having title matches with a literal jobber
>and James Ellsworth

>but AJ is still more credible and less likely to get legitimately pinned

How? Is this the power of SmA+ckdown Live compared to RAMetty?
>>
>>2009091
>and James Ellsworth
kek
>>
>>2009091
RAW doesn't know how to book
>>
Ellsworth is the top male babyface right now, except Goldberg.

Speaks volumes of Raw's booking.
>>
File: 1453686542518.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453686542518.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>2009091
>and James Ellsworth
>>
AJ's presented as the legit best guy on his show despite cheating to win occasionally. Owens is portrayed as clearly being worse than the secondary champion on his show.
>>
>>2009091
>that styles clash off the stairs onto the concrete matts

rip ellsworth you complete sitter, I hope you don't come back.
>>
>>2009110
there's no concrete anymore

there's just matts and they are soft as fuck, same for crowd barriers

everything is soft as fuck and they still manage to get injured
>>
>>2009091
Because Owens gets pinned clean, AJ doesn't
>>
>>2009115
I said concrete matts

as in, matts for the concrete.

How the fuck you gonna make a matt out of concrete, retard? learn to read you, fuckin' nerd
>>
Farmer strength
>>
SmackDown uses story segments to build to the PPV, where they go all out. Raw has really good wrestling week-to-week (not this week, boring-ass rest hold match), but has a chronic problem of giving it away for free.

SmackDown makes you savor the PPV. Raw oversaturates you so you can't possibly care about the PPV.
>>
File: [thinks about toi-chan nudity].jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[thinks about toi-chan nudity].jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>2009172
>Raw has really good wrestling week-to-week
>>
>>2009174
It does. You didn't notice because of how awful the booking is and how long and tedious the show, but Raw will usually have at least one damn good match per week.
>>
>>2009176
>one "damn good match" constitutes "really good wrestling week-to-week"

When you say "really good week-to-week", I think consistent quality. Not one good match every other week.
There're too many Enzo/Cass, New Day, squash and women's matches for me to consider it really good week-to-week.
>>
>>2009179
I think Braun's squash matches are legitimately the highlight of almost every single week
>>
>>2009179
desu it's still better than SmackDown, which usually has zero-to-one good matches week to week.

Which, there's nothing wrong with that, again, it's just how they build.
>>
>>2009199
I actually prefer Smackdown's match formula because I think they go a little more out of their way to have creative/non-ordinary spots.
Raw has the better single match usually, but that's just because they dedicate more time to them. Everything else is absolutely awful and mired in formula.
SD's matches are formulaic, too, it's still WWE. But I feel they get more inventive in how they lay them out which helps me be able to watch each one.
It's not that much of a surprise considering Ward's over there and this is the type of stuff they do in NXT.
>>
>>2009091
Seriously though, KOs reign has ruined all legitimacy from the UT.

Good thing he's only keep it warm for Devitt
>>
>>2009110
I was watching it last night, repeatedly, I'm so fucking sure that he smacked his head on th way down
>>
>>2009215
>Keeping it warm for 100+ days
It's almost as if they should've have changed their plans when Baloring got injured.
>>
File: 1265576674038.jpg (65KB, 376x244px) Image search: [Google]
1265576674038.jpg
65KB, 376x244px
>>2009215
>Good thing he's only keep it warm for Devitt
>>
>>2009215
>Good thing he's only keep it warm for Devitt

So it's gonna go from Jericho's cackling minion to a cardboard bore?
Great.
Put it in the trash.
>>
AJetty tanked ratings and house show numbers

Smacc was about to beat RAW until this fag won the belt
>>
>>2009217

he looked like he was killed, it just looked so goddamn brutal
>>
>>2009091
He made that jobber look stupid at backlash boy
>>
>>2009125
Fukin kekd
>>
>>2009172
I honestly think SDL is for the vets and ram is for guys still in development of character which wouldnt explain new day but then again shesaro might get the belts or are being helped with their shit characters
>>
>>2010770
Cesaro & Sheamus haven't had shit characters in like 2 years
>>
>>2010771
Those boys take me to zzzzztown
>>
>>2009360
wow its almost as if that was the intention ya dumb mark
>>
>>2010771
The whole buddy cop / Lethal weapon angle is the only thing that make it interesting
>>
>>2010781
>2 of the best wrestlers in the company

State of your taste lad.
>>
>>2010792
>lad
Keep fanboyying sheamus queerboy
>>
Could I convince some of you to watch AJ's match against Minoru Suzuki in New Japan? I just watched it myself for the first time and it will cement your fandom of AJ.
>his first and only match against a guy who is the complete opposite of you stylistically
>5 fucking stars

It might also make you a fan of Suzuki since he manages to make the catch wrestling style entertaining.
>>
>>2010798
>American't bants
>>
>>2010805
Suzuki made shoots entertaining as fuck, dudes has the most dark charisma in the world. Permanent heel, but a complete badass. Even his promos aren't that bad, him saying "risk your life and fight me" is still probably my favourite thing a wrestler has said period.
>>
>>2009215
You mean Vacant right? Vacant was the best WWE Universal Champ.
>>
File: 2214241213.jpg (37KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
2214241213.jpg
37KB, 625x415px
>>2010805
>Could i convince some of you to watch
>>
>>2009125
kek
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.