[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: Austin-0.jpg (77KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Austin-0.jpg
77KB, 642x722px
I'd like to thank you for hittin the download button on the steve austin podcast today

the steve austin show is brought to you in part buy GREAT CLIPS, GREAT CLIPS its gonna be great

gimme a hell yeah

my name is steve austin sitting in my office at 3:16 gimmick street and I am joined by Hershey the wonder dog, and I'm here to discuss

WHICH IS THE BEST WRESTLING PODCAST IN THE BUSINESS

My favorites OSW review, those Irish lads sure know the business, I hope to catch those sons of bitches down the road.
>>
Chris Jericho is better
>>
File: c[1].png (724KB, 1500x375px) Image search: [Google]
c[1].png
724KB, 1500x375px
>>2001554
Pic related. I didn't think I'd like it at all. Heard Bruce was an asshole, didn't like his co-host at first, and the show runs 2+ hours. It's currently the only podcast I listen to.
>>
THIS IS THE ART OF WRESTLING, WITH PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER, COLT CABANA!

(BOOM,BOOM)
(IT'S COLT CA--BA-NA)
Alright, how you guys doing, sit down, relax, plug in those Tweaked Audio earbuds, you're about to listen to the Art of Wrestling, a professional wrestling podcast!

It is a life podcast, it is a personal journal, it is an entry way into the lives, the hearts, and the souls of the people involved in the world of professional wrestling!

[spoiler]but it's been pretty shit recently[/spoiler]
>>
>>2001562
chris jericho is alright but his real personality of being a super face all the time and telling dad jokes wears thing sometimes and he interviews a lot of random non wrestlers
>>
What would that bald nigga know about Great Clips.
>>
>>2001572
The Edge and Cody ones were pretty good. They were used to plug Wrestling Road Diaries, so he's probably going to have literal who's on his show for the next few months.
>>
File: 1265576674038.jpg (65KB, 376x244px) Image search: [Google]
1265576674038.jpg
65KB, 376x244px
>>2001572
>listening to cuckcobana
>fucking ever
>>
>>2001562
hello Chris
>>
>>2001554
Vince Russo's Monday show with Disco Inferno is pretty funny but I think they're beefing now and it's canceled. Otherwise I just listen to whoever has quality guests on.

I enjoyed the Ric Flair podcast before they Jewed him and he stopped doing it.
>>
File: meatscam.jpg (46KB, 450x450px)
meatscam.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
>Not enjoying Starmaker Bolin and his tales of Kroger's meat scams.
>>
File: 4L_tOjVxbSh.jpg (120KB, 900x900px)
4L_tOjVxbSh.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
By far the best podcast. These guys are funny and very witty.
>>
>>2001578
kek
>>
Most of the shows on MLW Radio are good
>>
>>2001554
Lapsed Fan Podcast
605 Superpodcast
Between The Sheets

Granted, you'll need about 15 hours to listen to all 3 every week.
>>
>>2002714
scampoli is a god
>>
Take of your pants, crack a beer and listen to TALK N SHOP WHAT? (the mlw version not the TIJ one)
>>
>>2001554
>I didn't know whether to shit or wind my watch

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: JRWApluu.jpg (41KB, 512x512px)
JRWApluu.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
the go home show was the best

even if eric is a rat fuck, bryan is one of my favorite people on the internet
>>
Easily Jim Cornettes podcast. Whatever else the guy knows his wrestling.
>>
>>2001554
I like the Attitude Era podcast. It's very similar to OSW review.

Swig of beer to OP.
>>
>>2001554
For longevity, it Cornette.

Just the right mix of theatrical rage, nostalgia road stories, and crystal clear insight.

Right now the hot podcast is Brusce Pritchard's. It's fairly new so has lots of freshness and momentum, and it's so good. They take one angle, era, or character and just go through every aspect of it in a single episode. The Montreal Screwjob was an excellent documentary. The Mega Powerrs one shows how naturally gifted creatives were back when they used to enjoy wrestling.

Austin and Jericho are both better for the actual guest - if you want to learn about the person appearing on the show, it's the best place for that. But they both rest entirely on how good the guest is. The Y2J ones with Steven Regal and Broken Matt are great. Jim Cornette on the Austin podcast is hilarious.

I can't get in to the JR one, for some reason. He's great, but every one I downloaded he just frontloaded the episode with 5mins of adverts. He should at least get the episodes going before putting the sponsors in. I just turn off.
>>
File: WhatsWrongWWE.jpg (946KB, 1100x1100px)
WhatsWrongWWE.jpg
946KB, 1100x1100px
What’s Wrong With WWE? Wrestling Podcast

these guys are really fun to listen too find tem on podbean shafted cinema
>>
>>2004017
>I can't get in to the JR one, for some reason. He's great, but every one I downloaded he just frontloaded the episode with 5mins of adverts. He should at least get the episodes going before putting the sponsors in. I just turn off.
It's because JR is boring as fuck. Great announcer and all but his podcasts show his lack of charisma and humour.
>>
>>2001572
STUDIO

APARTMENT

The one with Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows is the best one
>>
>>2001565
bruce prichard is a fucking fag liar
>>
NO ONE CARES WHAT THE OLD WRESTLERS SAY ABOUT CURRENT ISSUES

WE WANT STORIES ABOUT THE GOOD OLE DAYS

STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
I listen to Smart Wrestling Fan and Solomonster. Anybody else?
>>
>not exclusively listening to big money meltz

shiggy
>>
>>2004238
Big Money Meltz should reduce his prices so more people will listen to him.

>Charges more than the WWE network for a podcast and access to a forum of neckbeards
>>
>>2004241
>getting worked by metlz
>not just pirating WOR and letting obsessive neckbeards who feel the need to be the first to upload the file elsewhere/moralfags pay for based metlz's WK tickets
>>
>NOW LET OLD STONE COLD TELL YOU EVERYBODY LOVES A MILF

https://youtu.be/nH7SfLIZe_s
>>
>>2004257
It's not getting worked. It's basic business. Which is ironic considering Big Money Meltz likes to criticize WWE for not making as money as they could.

>Have 100 people paying $10 a month to listen to your podcast
>Have 300 people paying $5 a month to listen to your podcast
>>
>>2004258
jesus christ i kek'd is this an impersonator or is old stone cold that much of a carnie
>>
>>2003353
The lapsed fan is the fucking worst man, those to aggressively shilling yank fucks churn out 47 hours of content a week and still manage not to have anything worthwhile to say.
>>
>>2001554
Has he ever talked about osw?
>>
>>2004268
Yeah, Pricing is useless.
Especially since some one usually uploads the WOR and WOL audio on XWT immediately and the newsletters get put on /wooo/
>>
>>2004270

He's that much of a carnie. He even makes shilling into gold.
>>
>>2004268
lowering the price does nothing, the people who aren't willing to pay will still not pay as they already have easy, quick and efficient ways of getting it anyway. Selling shit that isn't tangible across the Internet is very different from selling shit in stores and thus works differently. It's why PWG despite their absurd prices make cash over fist.
>>
>>2001554
I miss his cougarlife advertisement
>>
>>2003353
Then cut it down to 14 hours a week and just listen to Lapsed Fan. It's all you need.
>>
Jericho breathes loudly leasing me to believe he is abusing HGH.
>>
>>2003425
What's your beanie club number?
>>
>>2004665
He's also a pathetic mark for himself and is a shitty interviewer.
>>
>>2003616
still to this day wondering this
>>
>>2004275
Stay worked, cuckboy.
>>
>>2004090
this
>>
>>2001573
>listening to the nonwrestler podcasts
>>2005244
18+
>>
>>2004665
Austin does this sometimes too, it bothers the fuck out of me
>>
Bryan and Vinny is the GOAT.

Retro Tuesday is always the best part of the week.
>>
shoemaker left cheap heat and it went to shit

also going in raw is fantastic
>>
>>2001578
nice
>>
>>2001573
he's had some amazing guests these last few months

the Alice Cooper podcast was comfy as fuck

wish he got Brian May though when they went to the UK
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.