[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the draw here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Who was the draw here?
>>
Shane
>>
The cell
>>
The only reason anyone cared about this match was because they knew Shane would jump off something
>>
>>2001243
Fucking this. The expected meme stunt was the draw.
>>
>>2001240
The fact it was wrestlemania.

Could be a turd vs a sock in the main event but a load of normies would still turn up to put their wrestlemania selfies on Facebook.

Everyone was excited about Shane tho, who didn't know he was comin off that cage somehow.
>>
File: 1479513315255.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1479513315255.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>2001242
The cell stopped being a draw since they made it a PPV desu
>>
>>2001253
>Could be a turd vs a sock in the main event
Wrestlemania 13 drew record lows though. So you're wrong.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>2001240
>Who was the draw here?
Pic related
>>
>>2001368
>big dog
>LARGEST mania draw of all time

BASED

looking at this card, who exactly could smarks pretend the draw was?
>>
>>2001287
Nah mate, I'm not.

Different times different crowds. Invalid argument.
>>
>>2001368
>enormous canine going over
best main event in years
>>
>>2001403
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels- 870k.
The Rock vs John Cena- 1.25m

?
>>
>>2001403
Statistics invalidate your argument, it seems.
>>
>While the big draw is WrestleMania, there was concern when 60,000 tickets were sold as of two months ago. There was a huge pick up in ticket sales when the Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon match was announced, so it was more than just WrestleMania and there was a match that made a difference. In addition, last year’s WrestleMania, in a stronger tourist market, did legitimately 67,000 people (with 57,800 paid) and came 3,000 tickets shy of selling out Levi’s Stadium.
>>
>>2001417
Ah you're talking ppv's I'm talking actually turning up at shows. I didn't consider ppv's in my original comment.
>>
>>2001428
Surprising
>>
>>2001424
Not really, my argument was to say that ppl turn up to bang a selfie on Facebook. That shit wasn't around in 97.
>>
>>2001389
HHH
>>
>>2001240
Me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.