[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE 205

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3xZGmLlT.jpg (18KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
3xZGmLlT.jpg
18KB, 336x400px
- As noted, names booked for Tuesday's WWE 205 Live premiere include Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick, Rich Swann, Gran Metalik, Akira Tozawa and The Bollywood Boyz. The WWE website is also advertising TJ Perkins, Noam Dar, HoHo Lun, Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado and Jack Gallagher.
>>
based gentleman jack
>>
>>2001232
I am praying that they structure it like the CWC was, where they had 20 minutes and they could put on whatever kind of match they wanted in the time frame. They would get over in a heartbeat if they were allowed to wrestle at their pace, instead of getting shoved in six man tags and forced to read lines about 90's video games off a script.

I want the division to get over so bad because the WCW cruiserweights led to so many GOATs (Jericho, Mysterio, Eddie, Benoit), but theyre getting booked to shit.

Inb4 Nash memes
>>
>>2001258
They should run around screaming suck it if they want to get over.
>>
who dis nig?
>>
>>2001232
This shit gonna be knife edge as fuck.

100% if the crowd tomorrow night leaves the division is dead, buried, pissed on, lit on fire, and then shit on by a goose.

Hopefully sackdown is a decent enough show to keep them interested in staying for another hour.

Smackdown has been shit recently though tbqh,
>>
>>2001306
He's like ZSJ but not shit and vanilla.
>>
>>2001258
>but their getting booked to shit

Just like in WCW!
>>
>>2001348
Is 205 filmed where Smackdown will be? I thought it would be filmed at fullsail. This could be a disaster.
>>
>>2001366
Same venue, right after smackdown, Instead of the darkmatch.

So, end of TV taping, 10/15 minutes of rope changing/ring changing, then 205 is shot.

I don't know how this will play out but that crowd will be at the very least, less full.
>>
>>2001372
Rich Swann at least gets good reactions so that is something. Hopefully they can do what they want with the matches and get the crowd hot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.