[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I start if I want to get into wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1460957715634.jpg (17KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
1460957715634.jpg
17KB, 300x305px
Where should I start if I want to get into wrestling?
>>
>>2000863
Depends on what do you want to get into. If only WWE, start watching RAW weekly. Or wait until Royal Rumble in January because it's the starting point of everything. Also, watch anything between 1997 and 2007, or 1980s.

If you want to start with something broader (say, indies or Japan), go to /wooo/. They'll know.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
From the very fucking beginning, where else? And don't skip anything, you pussy.
>>
Watch Lucha underground, smackdown or jewtube clips
>>
>>2000871
>>2000877
I figured I'd start with WWE. Japan and Lucha UG sounds pretty good too.
>>
Watch RAW tonight while posting on /asp/.

Buy some great snacks and beer.
>>
File: Baz.jpg (67KB, 497x558px) Image search: [Google]
Baz.jpg
67KB, 497x558px
>>2000892
Sounds comfy, I'll do that.
>>
>>2000863
If you want to fully understand the current product just watch the PPV main events from the past two years and any other match that interests you.

Also get the network for free for a month and cancel it
>>
>>2000892
>Rawtist shilling his terrible show

>>2000902
If you watch RAW you'll never want to watch wrestling again
>>
>>2000903
I'll check out thePPV stuff. That sounds like what I'm looking for: bigger context for what's happening.

What's the difference between Smackdown and Raw?
>>
>>2000918
>What's the difference between Smackdown and Raw?
WWE treats Raw and Smackdown as different brands, i.e. kind of like different leagues. Think NFC and AFC. Each show has a different roster with different champions.

Raw is the older 3 hour 'flagship' show, but currently suffers from shitty writing and booking.

Smackdown is the 2 hour 'B' show, but is currently better than Raw.
>>
Anywhere but here. Run as far as you can.
>>
>>2000969
I've been to wooo but it felt like jumping into the deep end. Besides, I'm just more comfortable here.
>>
>>2000871
>start watching RAW weekly
Why you trying to scare him away, my dude?
>>
Use the WWE network to follow the Shield storyline
>>
>>2000987
Mistake of mine. My mind is still stuck in the pre-second brand split period.
>>
>>2000892
>Watching Raw over MNF

18+
>>
>>2001086
...but it was awful then
>>
>>2001230
>americans
>>
>>2001235
But it was the only show that mattered and the only way to properly keep up with WWE.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.